Friday, December 18, 2009

Pick-nick w clique

OMGZWTHBBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I AM THE HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH NOW :) :) :) :) :)
____ IS B_C_!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHHE.


k update on pick-nick day.
Location- Marina Barrage.
People- Colleen, wanteng, berenice, tommy, jeremy, daniel lim and I.
Date-17th December 2009(yesterday HAHA)

Xx and gq were supposed to join us but due to last min stuff,they couldn't. :( NVM NEXT TIME! Hmm the day before, eh no I should say ON THT DAY, i was awake till 8am?!!? Insomnia-.- Wanted to sleep but didn't cos I was afraid I'd oversleep. But i was still damn hyper so i think im super :D:D

The weather on tht day was BAD BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On-off rains! Cloudy > Rain> Sunshine aft rain > Rain> sunshine after rain> RAIN HEAVILY.
TSK RIGHT-.- But it's okay, it didn't stop us from hving fun hehe. :)


Jp,wt,colleen and I went thr first cos the rest were still busy cooking @ tommy's place.
So yeah,I talked non-stop on the train-.- And i even laughed at the most random stuff. Laughing makes time pass quick so we got there soon.


my hair's screwed>:(


Bought our kite and I had my virgin attempt at kite-flying. Epic fail HAHAHA. Third time was a success tho, took vids :D The rest finally came and we started eating/playing frisbee/cam-whoring.




Tried to learn to play frisbee from dan, but I suck ttly :( My throws are not firm plus not parallel to the ground HAHA. And my fingers even bled twice. sigh.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS DAMN FUNNY OK I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS TRYING TO TEACH DANIEL HOW TO POSE THN IT BECAME LIKE THT-.-


SPECIALLY FOR JEREMY HAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA :)

Plus a damn unglam photo of his mouth, with sushi in it-.- disgusting much?



Wanteng brought cards, so we bridged too!!! Super long since I last bridged, but nvm I still owned 3 out of 4 games ok!!! heh. Dan+Jp left early then we continued relaxing and the roof level. :)









Very windy, plus I love the city lights. makes me feel happy. HAHA. and I think it's damn stupid ok, it ain't sunny, but i actually got sunburnts -.- -.- -.-!!! Halfway through, I felt extremely tired+sick (in 2 ways HEHE i know you dont know wht i mean) Kept singing like a dead horse on our way backkkkkkkkkk.

Loved tht day a lot!!! <3 Caught up with my girls,esp Colleen!! She rly knows me a lot HAHHAA i love talking to her, so i shall meet her agn soon. Oh btw,the new "in" thing for Emilia is to catch up during meet ups, and not like go to fun places. Catching up is fun :)

GROUP PHOTOS NOW.






stupid tommy plus dan heheh.

LASTLY..................MY FAV PICTURE OF ALL........










(drum rolllllllllls)




















SUPER EXCLUSIVE..










BY ME OK:D









hehehehhe.

DAMN SWEET RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!WALKING IN THE RAIN TGT :) AND YOU CAN STILL SEE THE RAIN DROPS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. SWEET LIKE HONEY PLEASE.


k done :) rest of photos are on FB>>>>>>>> http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=131511&id=589619094.
i love the diamers,love the picnic trip!!! Can't wait 4 genting+class chalet+cycling trip+MORE hehehe.


Is it me?
P/S:Thks WT for the super belated birthday card+gift hehe. And thks JP for the nub watch souvenir HAHA.

No comments: