Thursday, December 17, 2009

Secret

Hehe I got a secret to confess................
ME.
EMILIA OOI.
WANTS TO.....








wants to..












WANTS TO......















(what ahhhhh??????)

















wants to....



















join basketball when I reach JC!!!! HAHAHAHAHA IDIOT. shhh, don't tell anyone ok. :X All this while, I rly like playing bball. :) Like one of the rare few girls tht likes bball(except for those alr in bball team) But it never occurred to me tht I'd want to join bball as a cca.

Hmm just a random thought though, anyway I think they'll only accept those tht used to be in bballl. I'm just some noooooob you see. Yeah Shane's my sheeefu and he taught me some stuff,but I'm still a basketball-idiot,plus I don't even knw how to dribble LOL.
HOW SAD. X.X


P/S: My insomnia is rly getting on my nerves -.- 8 in the morning I'm wide awake-.- Intending to go for a run....but if I faint then how ah?????????? zz

No comments: