Hello esther and I have the same length of legs; 91.5cm. Besides the length of a model's leg is like 110cm+++. So our legs are SOMEWHAT like models' legs. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Bet you are green with envy. :)
--
Oh yes yes yes Bff and I received our pay today!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) The organisers booked a room in kbox for all of us and we wanted to sing so badly, but didn't dare to. :x And we are like NEL's top sellers please hehehe. Received a "yellow star" too, for hitting @ least 100hats.
Most importantly I'm $408.50 richer hehe. :D Leaving for genting tomorrow,quite exciteddd!!!But I've not packed and I'm still rotting @ esther's house.Just went to eat dunch at warren country club and we ate a lot.HAHA thanks fatty for the meal.:) (Although you don't have to pay too.)
But she kinda made me sad by telling me that the release of Os results is on 11/12th. But my Bangkok trip is from 9-13th so I am damn sad nw. :( Yknow the feeling of receiving yr results with yr entire cohort, and sharing everyone's joy.
Imagine Mdm Lee saying,"batch of 2009, you did so much better.It was a breakthrough" And we will all cheerrr!!!! But if I'm at bangkok I won't be able to share that joy.:(
Sigh.Once agn, I got to thank Fattty for buying a kinder surprise for me.Yay love you(L)(L)
Rly hope tht everything will turn out to be fine.PLEASE BE FINEEEEEE. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment