Sunday, February 28, 2010

Merlin's 17th+Hockey trng

Yesterday:
 
Merlin's 17th celebration @ cine!!:D Clique5+Badminton people.
  

Mini catch up with my dears:)


Hockey trng!Played an actual hockey game and I was exhausted. The pitch is like as big as a soccer field and when you keep running around, you can imagine how tiring it is. Quite happy I got into the first team:) But it means more pressure and I'll have to train harder~ Stilll,we'll give it our best shot yes! And..


I rlly hope my finger can heal asap!!! It's been days :('
After the celebration,I stayed over at Merlin's place and waited till 12 to wish her:D Deborah came over too but she took so long tht when she reached,I was semi-sleeping.
I LOVE YOU MERLIN TOH,THANK YOU FOR THE HEART TO HEART TALK LAST NIGHT:)


p/s: I love 10SH21!!!
W/o the guys and Avanthi.But nvm, we'll take a class photo soon:D




MUG NOW.
MUG NOW.
MUG NOW.
MUG NOW.
MUG NOW.
MUG NOW.
     

No comments: