E.g. of how great love is:)
Me:Gong gong,i wanna watch channel u.
Grandfather: Huh what show?
Me:Wo cai wo cai wo caix3
Grandfather: aiya that one not nice,don't want.
Me:Okay lor...
Then I walked back into my room to do homework.
*15mins later*
Grandfather-Emilia!!!!!
Me:Huh what?
Grandfather-start alr!!!
Hehe simple stuff like this rlly shows my grandfather's love:) :) Awesome!!
So today, I had YOG briefing@SP! Ttly overslept:( Supposed to wake up at 8am but I woke up at 4am/5am/6am/7am and 9am respectively,just not 8am-.-
Anw I got there and it was 1/2 AC 1/2 NJ.Learnt lots of impt stuff but reaching the end,it was quite boringgg despite the speaker's efforts to make it interesting:/
Oh well,I'm still extremely excited for YOG Singapore 2010!:)
Aft that,I met AS and we went Vivo to watch ju-on! But it was kinda crappy and the entire theatre was laughing at certain parts tht's supposed to be scary?Waste of money,but we were deeply entertained by the guy beside us who laughs at everythinggggg:)
OKAYYYY.deborah uploaded the photos alr,only waiting for cindy to upload before I blog about bff's birthday celebration:)
Lastly,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MS FAZLIN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment