Am at NP now:) I finally met up with esther fatty @KAP just now and here I am now to accompany her for netball trials. The dragon boaters/canoeists are supaaaaaaaaar enthusiastic+ their team spirit is great hehe.
It's raining now and it feels kinda awesome to enjoy the cooling weather/blog at the spectator stand. At the same time, it makes me think of certain stuff. No wait, it lets me think of lots and lots of stuff............
Today isn't exactly as good as the rest of the other days. I've been failing all of my tests :( But look on the bright side of life, tmrw's friday. And it's time to say hello to the weekends!!!
--
Observing the netballl game now makes me feel like playing too~ It's damn boring to see people play and you can only miserably do PI :( Anyway Esther Goh hope you're reading this. Seeing you play netball is like, run run run touches hair, run run run touches hair again. In less than 1 min, you'll definitely touch yr hair once HAHAAAA.
Playing on replay and I don't want that feeling
No comments:
Post a Comment