2nd April(Good Friday)-
Celebrated Tommy's advanced 17th birthday at vivo city. Overall I'd say it was a success cos tommy and Berenice walked past us w/o realising it's us. And we were lighting the candles pls-.- Blind like three blind mice right hahaha. No, wait, make that two:)
Caught When In Rome too. I thought it's nice but not very very nice like what everyone claimed it to be. Best part's that Jeremy was caught in between, feeling helpless hehehehhehe.
3rd April-Bff's birthday.
Everything was so spontaneous. From the clue in the mailbox to hiding of the letters to hiding of the gifts to borrowing an umbrella from the security guard cos we were afraid that she would get drenched to the final surprise. And it all started with a, "Okay meet at her house at 12pm then we shall surprise her." Awesome:D
By 3.50pm we were pretty much feeling starved cos we've not eaten since the day started. Well at least for me. EH WAIT SHIT I THINK I ATE MEE SUA AT HOME!!!!! -.- So anyway the point is we were starving so we just headed to Yew tee point for late lunch.
It wasn't any magnificent celebration and we merely talked and laughed over lunch so the feeling's way better.
--
I'm really thankful to have met two important groups of people in my life. 1/10 of diamers and my lovely clique 5. I can't express how happy I am but I really miss the feeling when we hang out tgt and stuff.
Imma happy girl:)
No comments:
Post a Comment