Hello Hehe imma happy girl this weekend,a really really happy one.
First and foremost,I finally got my HOT RED NUM bag after wishing for it for 7mths and waiting for it for 5mths. HAHAHAAA so proud of it imma bring it to school tmrw;my new baby:) thank youu Ahjing for the bag. And yes,NUM has 50%off any 2items so hurry there!!!!!! Best deal ever.
Secondly,Today's the 16th,so HAPPPPPY 6th MONTHS BABYYY:) To you guys,6mths is like nothing,and it's only a short period of time,but we've really been through a lot during this 6mthss. Throw it away,forget yesterday Yeahh?
All the unhappy stuff! Thank you for today. It's a simple outing but I was over the moon!!!
p/s: congratulations to YOU for getting into the finals!! I knw you're all excited and stuff.Do your best and I love you:)
P/P/s: I'm so excited for this friday(study day off) and next friday(vesak day) and the upcoming june hols!!!! So many ppl to meeet!!
HAVE A GOOD NIGHT PPL,IMMA DREAM+FANTASIZE ABOUT MY FULLERTON HOTEL AND LIMOUSINE HAHAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment