Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Winnie the pooh

HAHAAHHAHA I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN CIRCULATING ON THE INTERNET FOR QUITE SOME TIME ALR BUT I THINK IT'S FUNNY AND ADORABLE:)


Anyway just a random thought,have you guys ever wondered what exactly is the true gender of winnie the pooh? Yeah w/o hesitation, everyone would naturally claim that pooh's a guy. But "he" is called WINNIE leh!!!!! How can winnie equate to a guy's name???
HAHA k fine it's probably one of my stupid moments again.

Today has been an awesome day cos I spent time with sandwich:) I'll blog bout today when I upload the pictures, and errr Hockey chalet's pictures too!! I'll die badly.


P/S: MY MOBILE PHONE HAS A CRACK ON THE SCREEN NOW ALL THANKS TO ME-.- I dropped it on the phone and I was kindaa lazy to pick it up.In the end, I stupidly went to step on it!!!!!!! :O ikr. sigh

8 comments:

Berenice Phang said...

You dumb dumb. Why stepped your own phone??? Lol. I saw my Eeyore in the photo<3 &&, yes you've added the comment box, but your skin suddenly soo... HAHAHHAHAA. Find a skinnnnnn.(:

Berenice Phang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emilia said...

HAHAH I LUV MY SKIN.TURQUOISE MANZ:)

Anonymous said...

Haha this colour isn't called turquoise.

Berenice Phang said...

HAHHAHAHAHA, LOL! turquoise ISN'T IT MORE BLUE-ISH? HAHA.

Emilia said...

Hahah it's the closest to turquoise tht blogger can give me:( Kkkk nvm I'll find the code for turquoise:)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHA YEAA.(:

Berenice Phang said...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. MY NAME IS GONE.