Otw home now! I left school early cause I felt unwell. Actually I've been unwell since 2 days ago but I still went to play a friendly match with nyp against the Aussies. We won 6-0 but the nyp ppl+2 of our senior seniors were the ones who brought us to victory. We are far from it. Well at least me.
It's sickening how my hockey goes downhill when I'm trying to put
in some effort in my studies now, AND vice versa. But I'm nt gnna resign to fate, I shall be an all-rounder; Cca, studies, social life.
Plus I'm more hardworking than ever! Before the lecturer finishes the lecture, I'll start to attempt certain questions already so it's good:) Shall hope that I've the momentum to last me till the end of As. Anyway this method is rly rly effective. And I realize it's not tht we are deprived of sleep, it's just our procrastination that leads us to be deprived.
In case some of you are curious on how I fared for my mids, so far I've gotten E,E(half more mark to D but I cannot find it),and U for physics, chemistry and econs respectively.
and surprisingly i'm taking it well:) I think I did okay anw! It's the relative value,not the absolute value.
*P/s: my post shall remain wordy w/o photos cos I only have time to blog using my iPhone for now
No comments:
Post a Comment