Sunday, July 25, 2010

Jay Chou The Era 2010 World Tour



















The DSLR was barred from entry so I have no concert pictures:( Besides if you pay so much to go to a concert to just keep spamming videos and pictures, you might as well stay at home and watch him from your own television. The best is to immerse yourself in his performance cos HE.IS.SO.MESMERIZING. hehehehehheheheheheehhe. HE SINGS SUPER WELL LIVE~ And he never fails to look cool. With the special effects and the omg-i-cannot-explain-how-advanced-technology-is stuff, you'll just go "wowwwwwww"

But his singing still owns all. When he plays the piano and sings at the same time, your heart will just melt I tell you!!!!!!!1 Esp his old songs. It's very touching when the whole indoor stadium began to sing his old songs tgt with him:) 

PLUS PLUS.When he sang "Chao ren bu hui fei", you can sense how tired he feels after 10 long years:( Like you can REALLY FEEL him and you'll feel like crying:'( jay jay jay jay jay I'll always support you no matter what!!! Aww okay enough said,
I LOVE JAY CHOU:)

No comments: