Saturday, July 17, 2010

Loved like never before

26th June(morning)- Surprise by Fantastic Four
Started the day with a very warm hug!!!!
I LOVE YOU MAMA.










I went back to Kranji with the mere intention of rehearsing for Flash mob but these people caught me off guard and made my heart feel warm. Thank you my dear fantastic four :')


26th June(afternoon)- Flew up to the sky with Zheng Xuan


Headed over to the Flyer to try Popeyes!



But he surprised me with this!!







But I was really scared of heights so I had to hold on tight to the bar.


This is just me forcing myself to look brave in the pictures. And I look like I have no right arm!!:(



And the friendly lady we met on the flyer who told us that 26th was some eclipse day or smth?



I cannot thank you enough for bringing me to the Flyer,


for the view was scenic and beautiful. There was this point of time when Zheng xuan said, "Let's stop taking pictures and enjoy the view." I couldn't agree more and I don't know why, but admiring the view just makes me smile:)


26th June(night)- Hotel buffet dinner with Sandwich. 




What made me happy wasn't the food,

nor the excellent service.(Okay fine I admit that it added to my joy on that night)


Instead it was the pull-out-my-chair-and-nicely-place-napkin-on-my-lap action, and the "Tonight it's just me and you and no one else."
<3


BUT DAMN THE FRUIT JUICE THAT COSTS $12 LOL.

27th June- Surprise by fatty goh, bel and mag. 

Once again, it's not entirely because I got to eat my favourite Tom Yum soup that made me happy.


It wasn't the fact that I think I can be a perfume model HAHA.


It's the fact that you girls put in the effort to find out that I like to eat Tom Yum soup and then bring me there :')

Despite me always missing out on your outings,


I just want you to know that you girls hold a very special place in my heart.


And stupid xun xin who joined in their surprise. But I was glad anyway:)



Thank you for staying with me<3

27th June- A very sweet feeling with my clique 5
 
The four mini cakes were perfect cos I was feeling so sick of cakes already.






Our disney princess gift<3









What truly made me happy was Deborah's efforts in making the banner!


And the fact that they knew I like balloons. No red but yellow's equally awesome!



Moments that I'll definitely remember~


And xunxin was there again heehee. Thank you for the badge even though it ain't any awesome gift! But it's rare for guys to pick a gift so I'm touched, really!



And thank you for being with me all the way till the 2nd last hour of my birthday.

31st June- Pony cupcakes rainbow day with Hockey. 

Pony party hat and colourful balloons hehe.









my dear chloe loe and cuiiii,


WE'LL BE BREAST FRIENDS FOREVER TILL THE END<3



Cannot thank the both of you enough for this!



I LOVE NJC HOCKEY TEAM'2010.


Thank you Donna and Chyi Yin for coming for the dinner!


It wasn't the surprises it wasn't the gifts. It was the sincerity and the effort you guys made. I was more than happy to feel loved on that day. Thank you clique 5, thank you zheng xuan, thank you birds, thank you hockey, thank you xunxixn, thank you ahting(for the balloon filled room)

Bff foo you weren't there and you've been missing out on my life but I still think of you every now and then and I just dreamt of you just now. I dreamt of us sitting in the parade square at Kranji during morning assembly and I felt so nostalgic. Times when I feel very upset, I know I still have a best friend that cares for me and loves me!

My bestest guy friend and one friend I never regretted making in NJC; Kenneth sewing machine! Even though you didn't turn up for the surprise cos of JS/ZE, I still appreciate the fact and I can tell how much you wanted to surprise me. That's enough. Plus your gift and card made my day!

Terry ting ting and my dear cousy lele<3 Thank you for even wanting to celebrate with me on 27th midnight but it was entirely for An song hehe sorry. BUT I WAS SO FRIGGIN TOUCHED THAT TWO 16-YEAR-OLD GUYS WENT TO DIVA TO BUY BANGLES FOR ME HAHA. And lele your "we're not that close anymore but I promise I'll make it up after my Os" Aww I wanna hug and kiss you immediately! Terry ting ting, once best friends, always best friends!!!

zee! everyone said this doesn't look like me but OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH. It's really one of the bestest gifts ever. A gift from Phuket, a portrait of us. Aww I really miss our sun-down to sun-up talks and the stayovers at your place.


Most importantly, thank you sandwich! Blogging about my 17th really let me realize how much effort you've put in to make me smile, to make me feel like a princess. I can never thank you enough but you know I love you. I love you I love you I love you. Things may not be exactly smooth now and we may be reduced to nothing at all. All that we fought for may just be reduced to nothing but memories. But I'm holding on to faith, holding on to your love.

I'll put this on and not give up not matter how tough the going might get.
If you really love it, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's meant to be. If it doesn't, let it be.
I believe, and I love you.

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Hello may I know where you got the heels in the picture where your bf is carrying you? :)

Emilia said...

Bkk:)

Joyce said...

Ooh okay, it's pretty. :)

Emilia said...

Hehe thank you:)