Post-secondary life is really horrendous. It's like fighting a war; you go on the battlefield prepared with your strategies and up-to-date weapons but the enemy just keeps surprising you with new strategies and you're just rlly tired of the fight.
I'm alr doing homework IN ADVANCE and just when i thought I'm about to clear all
my hwk, new stuff comes in. I must applaud(self encouragement hehe)myself for being so hardwrking for 5 weeks and counting but a part of me feels like I'm rushing to do my work and I cannot rly grasp the concept. Sometimes i just wnna say "ah forget it what's the use of doing hwk when they keep piling up" but if I don't do, I'll get more stressed up later isn't it? 5 more weeks to sept hols, 1.5 more years in njc~
But things are picking up and yupp:) ystd we were informed tht pe was gnna be cancelled cos of a dialogue session with the minister.
In the end they changed the timing and some idiot wore AJC's pe tee shirt to pe.
Yes stop guessing I'm the idiot:'(
failed to play tennis cos the tennis courts were full but thank god we didn't play. Otherwise we wouldve missed Mr latif's love story!!!!!
Yknw how did he propose to his wife? He booked the entire cinema and invited their relatives and friends. Thn the screen began to show pictures of them
tgt. AWWW SO SWEET:( exactly like xiaxue's proposal but this is even better cos he booked the WHOLE theatre. Next pe lesson he's gnna teach me how guys think HAHAHAHA:)
TRACK DAY TMRW.
running 4x100m open relay and most prolly 4x400m. Don't have the urge to run cos it's
like after school?! Cmon it'll be so hot:(
ok bye.
Stupid bukit timah road is jammed agn
No comments:
Post a Comment