Sunday, August 08, 2010

For the very first time, I wanna be 45kg

Is it true that if you're <45kg, you cannot donate your blood to others????:( My school has this Blood Donation Day next Thursday and I was so excited to donate until someone told me about the weight limit.
Recently my weight has been fluctuating b/w 41-44 I dunno why! But I hope it'll be 45 on that day and after I donate I'll slim down to 42kg hehe:)


That aside, life has been mundane. I miss a lot of people. Bff foo I'm really scared that if we don't meet up, our importance in each other's hearts will cease to exist. It's been like two months since we met up? Last time was CFN but we didn't rly have time to talk anyway~ I wonder if it's JC life that deprives me or it's just that I dunno how to manage my time.


K bye I'm goin swimming later!

No comments: