Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hockey bond

We watched Hockey finals for '08 Beijing Olympics and it was rather enjoyable:) heh Netherlands were good but China was better. Despite that, Netherlands won. I support netherlands but yeah it's very obvious who's better. But whn i saw the stadium whr the match was held, I was quite disappointed to see some empty seats. This goes the same for 2010 hockey world cup championship. Only 1/5 of the audience seats were occupied.

It's rather sad cos for popular sports like soccer or basketball, it'll definitely be full house. But then again, Hockey is quite new in comparison to soccer/bball so it kinda explains it too! Oh well, I'm going in circles.

However unpopular Hockey is, I still love the game. And I especially love the ppl!!!! Before we evn joined hockey, I could alr feel the bond with the team. If not for this bond, I wouldve joined other ccas like bball or even dance.

Despite how we still have our closer circle of friends, we're still close as a team
and I rly love tht. TGIF today!!!! And it couldn't have been better without Deedee and Cui's company.
"Yknw Nj has the kind of girls tht still wear.. Puremilk. And the guys tht wear...
No rulez???" HAHAHAHA. And diuying!! I hope I won't die laughing on Sunday:)



Keep pressing on,
keep holding on to faith.
Some day, you can even move mountains

No comments: