Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Love from within

IT'S THE 24TH SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING:)
DIY cake for her hehe. As ugly as it seems, there's actually a lot of meaning to it!!!! Snake's her zodiac sign, dollar sign indicates more $$$ rolling in for her. Actually it's on fb hahaha.

My mobile uploads album can kinda form a mini blog with my mini adventures yknow hahahaha.


The cake was meant to be a surprise but she went to open the fridge so no surprise!!!! But we kinda waited till she wasn't noticing. Then we switched off the lights and brought the cake out:) It's a very simple celebration but I'm sure she appreciates it!!!!!!!!!!11



Besides, I had Chemistry SPA today~ Coupled with the back-to-back science lectures, it kinda drained every bit of my energy I had left :( Had a careless mistake today and I rly wna kill myself cos I know how to do the qn but I'm just careless ugh. At least it's not as bad as Physics SPA so yeah I'm contented!


I dunno if you can sense but I am rushing my post cos I gotta finish up my final EOM and then... be gone, eom hehehe.


Hi everyone, meet Santa who's too early for Christmas!!! xoxo

2 comments:

Berenice Phang said...

HUHHH. YOU STILL HAVEN SUBMIT YOUR EOM???? HHAHA. I SEE AS'S PHOTO, I FEEL LIKE LAUGHING.(: HAHAHHA.

Emilia said...

HAHAHAH SO CUTE RIGHT