Note to self cos I'm lazy to write in hockey journal now, I learnt:
1) Not to run so much when unnecessary. Conserve energy to do sudden sprints at important moments.
2) Whenever you feel that you cannot forward, bring the ball back to let the defenders hit it up.
3) Play to the sides! I realised no one plays in the centre of the pitch.
4) Stamina stamina stamina.
5) I must master hits very well.
6) Take 5-10mins off each day to practise flawless dribbling.
Not only did I learn stuff, I also had a great time looking at hot guys; hot aussie and belgium guys. Even took photos with 2 of them omg~ The SG vs Pakistan match was the one that I screamed the most. Sg yknw, I gotta support my country. Especially #6! From far he looks like Hengxuan! But yeah his skills are really good and he really inspires me to do well for Hockey. Most importantly..............
HE'S HOT AND CUTE.
Aussie #13,Belgium #5,Sg #6 hehehehehehe. Goodnight:)
2 comments:
the reason why you left the "update" comment 2 months ago on my blog: it's old. HAHA.
http://necollerings.wordpress.com is the new one~
Luuuuser:( only told me now:(
Post a Comment