Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Affairs of the heart

My sister says that my recent blog posts are very depressing. I knw that. Not tht I like being emo, but this phase of my life that I'm gg through now is rly tough.
With my hectic life, affairs of the heart have to be kept aside.

People say we're too young and immature for a rlts. But it just sucks. Cos you know you've given your all into smth and if it doesn't work out, it's just very disappinting. Right now, other than hoping it'll work there's nothing else that I can do.
I rly hate how a large proportion of my happiness is dependent on one person. Cos it simply means that w/o that person, I'll be very miserable?

Not everything in the world works both ways.
UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT. Ahting, it's Easy to understand but difficult to put into use.

Whatever the future holds remain unknown. But if i don't even try isn't it stupid??

Crap we're srsly too young for all these. IF I evn have a daughter next time, I'll srsly make sure she won't get into a rlts only until after As.

No comments: