Hi omg this thing that happened ystd srsly sent Shivers down my spine. I was about to sleep at 330am but my mind was still thinking of stuff. Thn I fell asleep and had this dream. I dreamt tht I woke up and saw continuous lightning for like 5 mins. It was v blinding but I didn't know what to do. Tgt with that,I heard a lot of whispers beside me. And then I couldn't move. Neither could I open my eyes nor speak.
At tht moment, my body really felt shivers. And I didn't know what to do. Desperate, I prayed and prayed and prayed hard. After
like 2mins or so, tht feeling was gone and I woke up for real.
But I know tht the restrained movement part wasn't a dream. I had this feeling before; like someone's restraining my movement. But this only happens when I sleep v v late or like when I'm very tired. Thn I rushed over to my moms room and slept with her. Hahahaah I know it's funny for a 17 year old to still do this. But I was rly frightened:(
I hope it doesn't happen again. Sigh..
No comments:
Post a Comment