Priorities, Emilia. Priorities.
I'm back to this confused state. Do you knw how it sucks when you keep circling every math question? Do you knw how it sucks when you keep staring at your Physics qn and can do nth but blindly try all the formulas to get the answer? Do you knw how it sucks to attempt revising a Chemistry topic that you barely understand? And your pms chem teacher just doesn't make it any better. Do you knw how it sucks when you don't even feel like touching Econs? And do yknw how it sucks when your pw group members are self-centered and reluctant to put in their best yet they still wna score As?
I feel so so tired and I know most of you out there are feeling like that too. Especially JC students. But I chose this route, I chose the shortcut. It's 1 year less of education what can I expect? primary school pace?? But sometimes I just feel like cuddling with Anffy and sleeping all day long. I shld have expected this.
(p/s: anffy is my toy polar bear in case you have no idea haha)
Recently I feel that I'm becoming very skeptical about everything. I doubt people and I don't dare to place my trust on anyone. It takes months or even years to build trust, but just
seconds to crush it. I don't even trust you that much anymore I'm sorry it's just me. My sister was right; the person beside you may leave you anytime but your qualifications won't and they will stick to you for life.
I MUST study hard and do well for this critical phase of my life. 1 more year of a socially inept life,1 more year of deprived sleep. And it'll all be good. I'll be back to the watch-a-movie-a-week, shop-till-I-drop and do-whatever-I-want Emilia.
It's just TOO STRESSFUL now.
Today I made a very painful decision but I gotta live with it. I know what I want and I know
what I'm aiming for. Other things can wait. Besides if it's really meant to be,it will be back,even stronger.
I was so scared that history wld repeat itself. But now, I shan't be. Instead, if it happens, I'll be glad in a way?? Glad that at least I've been slapped in the face earlier. Not when it's too deep to regret.
I am strong I am strong. Both drama and hockey has taught me to be strong thus I shall be. It's 1.38am my thoughts are srsly jumbled up. Goodnight y'all.
One month baby, it's just one month.
Don't disappoint me
No comments:
Post a Comment