Thank you AS's mommy for the cute Halloween bag:)
THE ONLY ANIMAL PICUTRE HAHAHHAA IRONIC ISNT IT
The visitor who dressed up as well as the night safari staff:) I think he shld win best dressed or smth.
If you've noticed, I'm always standing on the right in all the pictures with the ghosts. Haahahha. I'd usually stand on the left cos I think i look nicer on the left. yah k shut up haha. But yeah, that day was the only exception cos I was scared that the ghosts wld touch me or smth.
ANYWAY IT WAS GR8 FUN, OTHER THAN THE FACT TT WE MISSED THE HAUNTED VILLAGE:(
Next will be my grandmother's 70th birthday celebration @ ALOHA:)
My sister is back from BKK so yay to new clothes heheheheheehheehehheee.
I'm very happpy now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pw is coming to an end. today's a public holiday and i slept till 3pm HAHA YES. Thr's hockey friendly tmrw. I WAS CHOSEN TO BE AN OGL.
YEAH BABY:)
No comments:
Post a Comment