Had a sleepover at Bird's house last night but I was such an inactive sleepover participant Hahah cause I fell asleep really early :( But I enjoyed every other part of the meet up. As usual, they'd always gang up to bully me and it feels like secondary sch all over again. I feel happy and contented, from the bottom of my heart. I really wish this would continue until we grow up so let's make it work:) Oh and rmb our USS date!!!!!
And today, I forced myself to wake up early in the morning for tuition. Second session of tuition I'm still feeling excited!!!! Hehehe I've never had tuition before you see and it's for the-ever-so-tough-to-understand physics!!! Must get at least a B to make my dad's $$$$ worth.
S picked me up straight after tuition and we went to support my dear Deborah in this year's National Cheerleading Championships. Cheerleading is ttly my childhood dream omggg like cmon I bet every girl at some point in time of their life secretly/openly dreamt of being a cheerleader!! HAHAHA I used to watch Bring It On over and over again when I was young. I rmb getting so excited whenever a new B.I.O movie comes out. But sadly I never managed to fulfill this childhood dream of mine. I ever thought of going to VJ cause it's the only JC that has a Cheerleading cca but it's way too far.
Then came along Junjie who asked me to join Legacy. And I wanted to join so badly but Alvls are more impt right ughh. And so my dream remains unfulfilled :( i'd probably try it out after As so I gotta slim down soon hehe.
OKAYYYY back to the main point. Deb was damn pretty and awesome and im so proud of my dear. As long as you tried your best, it's never too late to fight again next year ^^ I kinda enjoyed watching the routines but they're all like 1 min or less, unlike the B.I.O ones but S said that "it's a movie" so yeah :( But there was a guest performance by a Thai cheer team and they were MAD AWESOMEEEEEE:) totally BIO standard~ hehe glad I went.
To end this post, Imma re-emphasize on how I'm SOOO proud of my dear deb:) <3
No comments:
Post a Comment