Sunday, June 05, 2011

Be grateful, be thankful

Hate blogging with my phone.
3 major reasons why-
1.I can't upload pictures
2.I can't upload pictures
3.I can't upload pictures

so life has been mundane, I wake up early in the morning, head over to the library, and only get back when the sky is dark. I'm feeling the momentum that's good that's good:) but I'm afraid that I'm merely studying hard, not smart:( I don't mind working hard, but I don't want it to be wasted. That said, I shall chuck that thought aside and have faith- I do my BEST and God will do the rest

although my everyday is repetitive with e least possible entertainment, I don't feel angry, neither do I hate it. Is it this year? Or last year? I came to realize that how things end up is how you look at it.
you think it sucks, you hate studying, there you have it- a tormented life.
but if you actually enjoy doing anything you do, life is still gonna be awesome even though you may face the toughest shit.
I'm thankful for being able to go to school.I feel happy when I learn a new thing and go like "oohhh so this is why birds can fly(for eg". Most importantly, praise the Lord for all these<3


Recently,people in my family(i.e granny mom dad) have been asking when am I gonna stop tuition. It seems like they don't realize that it's quite obvious that it's gonna be until prelims, at least. It's prolly cause I didnt use to have any tuition whatsoever and this is my first tuition. So they don't really uds. But the crucial factor is the $$$. It's srsly crazy expensive, and seeing how my dad struggle to give me my allowance+tuition fees, my heart breaks.

My eldest sister is being very sweettttttt too. When my tuition teacher wanted to increase the frequency of tuition to twice a week, she(technically her bf) helped to fork out the extra $300. (so it's $600 a mth). I'm honestly touched by what her bf did. Like he's not my brother, and we don't usually talk, but he's willing to pay for me. FYI, my sister said he initiated to pay :') how not to be touched?

I wanna do well, I really do. I love my family, and i want them to be proud of me. Again, I'm thankful for all e help and support and encouragement no matter how minor or major. So here's an impt note-to-self: be grateful, be thankful if I were to succeed in future, and do not ever be proud or complacent. Cause w/o their love, I wouldn't be able to do it<3


P/s: imma person who thinks a lot, so I can just start w only having one issue to blog in mind, but end up writing abt many other issues. :\

No comments: