1. I finally got my new phone (1 for 1 exchange) but I think I might have gotten myself a more problematic phone :(
2. Despite point 1, I'm loving how my new phone looks like. HEHE shall post a picture of it soon if I'm free?
3. I was taking the train the other day with S and we were playing some stupid games again. So this time it was smth like he's supposed to list all the things that I like and don't like. And I actually realise that he knows me quite well
Like the little details that I didn't expect him to know, he actually observed it. Haha. I don't know but it just makes me feel loved
+1 for sandwich!4. Yesterday I went for this wedding dinner and I feel happy being able to dress up hehehe. And at the end my extended family took a picture and it's so pretty
rly rly love my family and nothing in this world can beat kinship.okiedokie i'm off!
No comments:
Post a Comment