Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A sick me

7th June- Etude
My first(i think) band concert ever:) But it was not bad. I loved seeing how they looked like they really enjoyed playing for us hehe. And as S predicted, they played our school song at the very last part. Sadly, only 1/4 of the concert hall stood up to sing with pride. hahahha. I wanted to!! But no one from my class dared to stand up, plus I didn't wanna stand alone, so.. :(

Aeriusheart


forever twentyoneheartheart







10th June- D'Aesthetica.
Met up with Bff and Yk and headed down to RP together. Initially yk couldn't enter the auditorium cause Ms Tang didn't reserve a ticket for him and it was FULL HOUSE. But thankfully Ms Tang somehow managed to get one for him :)
Shall skip to my favourite part of the event- drama performance. I was really awed by how convincing my juniors' acting skills were and I rly miss ELDDS :') Although I only know 1-2 ppl, I still feel so proud of them!!!! But I was quite irritated by the audience who completely have zero appreciation? They were just laughing at the wrong things and at the wrong timing. It's not funny, it's just like..making fun and not respecting the performers.
After that, I had supper with Yk and had a long chatheartheartheart Awesomeeee :)






11th June-12th June National Vertical Marathon CIP
Was hesitating whether to go or not and then i thought this might be one of the last class CIP so I might as well go. Met Zhu, ling and chua at Bl interchange and we headed over to NTU tgt:) Luckily we didn't wait for our class cause they're forever late!!!! Hahaha. After awhile the rest of the class girls reached and Kialin helped me to tie this waterfall braid which is like SUPER ZUPER COOOOOOL. After seeing the end product, the other girls regretted hehe. Cause initially they didn't wanna let Kialin experiment with their hair. So, lucky mepleasedpleasedpleased
(And pls, bird, it's ttly not because I saw your conversation on Twitter??? lol. It's like trending on Tumblr?)
The guys finally reached and bla bla bla. We stayed up late to play games like Old Maid and Pig, snacked, took a 1-hour nap and woke up at 3am. We were all srsly sleep-deprived I tell you :( Marrrz and I were assigned to be "runners" for the event! Sounds cool right, but we're just supposed to bring the attendance slips from the starting point to the registration booth.
And we were soooooo bored cause we had nothing much to do. But we managed to find a job at the Registration booth and we spent our entire day there yay :) I'm lazy to continue elaborating alr :S In short, after the event, I had high fever :( And I spent the whole of yesterday sleeping:'( Feeling abit better today so imma mug hard! GO, EMILIA!!!!happy


don't rlly like how it ends..




tessaheart

forever twentyone<3

No comments: