Thursday, September 15, 2011

Unsafe premises

Omg the scariest thing just happened- My cousin got robbed at my void deck!!!!! I mean how often do you hear of robbery in your everyday life? I bet the last time you heard of it was on some random channel 8 drama serial.

The area I'm living at is quite unsafe cos it's really near the factories and foreign workers will randomly roam around this area. So the people from my RC decided to install surveillance cameras. And she still got robbed wtffff. WHICH IDIOT ROBS INFRONT OF A CAMERA DUDE?
Furthermore my cousin is quite tall and big-sized(>1.7m) why would he wanna rob her right!? At least wait for skinny and weak people that hardly has the ability to retaliate, isn't it?
So obviously this dumb robber failed. #majorfail.

Technically, she wasn't robbed but it was a close encounter. Anyway my point isn't how unintelligent this robber is. Instead, I am freaking out over the increasing crime rates here. I'm sure thr's a reason why the surveillance cameras got installed. One molest case is simply not enough to provide an incentive.


I always leave house quite early to go to sch and my iphone's always on my hand. What if I meet robbers too?!? I palpitate even only at the thought. Afraid is not good enough a word to accurately convey my true feelings :(

On a lighter note, I can't wait for Friday cos I get to see sandwich plus it's the sixteenth <3

No comments: