Tuesday, December 19, 2006

❤ I longed for that once more

Today's post contains LOTS OF PICTURES.
LOTTTTTS
Actually I thought I would get frustrated & it will be impossible.
BUT !
A miracle happened (:
Everything's so smooth :D
Maybe cos I'm talking to Olivia at the same time.
So it doesn't seems long.
HAHA ^^
Usually don't chat with her.
But today I saw her online and I felt like saying Hi .
&& We kept talking and talking :D
So funnn can (:

Anywayyyy,
I went to work again :D
Woke up LATER this time ( But it's still very early , though ) -- 8 AM .
Bjorn morning call-ed me . xie xie ni :D
Got ready and all that.
& I met Kahpoh at lot one.
Then we took 190 all the way to Chinatown point.
As usual , it was UBERRRR COLD :D
Feels like North Pole :X ( I AM exaggerating :D )

As we're hungry , we went to Delifrance to eat our breakfast.
Actually we wanted to take away , but Kahpoh suggested eating there feels ' High Class '.
So , yeahhhh , we ate there (:
And I ordered this Miny Tart that's uberrr CUTE :D
But I forgotten to take a picture >:(

Then we went to macs to buy drinks (:
Cam-whored after that :D
Pictures coming up
------

Picture o1 - Kahpoh's RETARDED FACE . Guess whose hands are pinching her ? :DD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Picture o2 - Then I suggested to do some play arounds with space :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Picture o3 - ** ( Kahpoh gets AMAZED ) HAHA ^^ Then I also requested her to help me .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

as EVERYONE can see , it didn't turn out well . LOL :X
So she tried another pattern.

Picture o4 - This picture was meant to be like she's holding my head with her two FINGERS :D

*** FYI --- REALISED THAT THE PICTURE IS BLUR. SHALL NOT POST. IMAGINEEE , PEOPLE :D Let your imaginations run wild , but NOT TOO WILD . LOL .

Picture o5 - Reflections :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Picture o6 - Twists at the Signboard :D Guess whose hand is on the left & WHOSE hand is on the right (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then Kahpoh went to smoke.
As I DETESTED the smell , I walked aside & CONTINUED Cam-whoring (:

Picture o7 - Feel the breeze (: ( Looks a LITTLE weird )

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then we decided to do individual shots.
Okay , here's mine :D

Shot o1 - I was trying to be gentle , and apparently , it FAILED :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I gave up.
AND ....

Shot o2 - I decided to act cute .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Who knows ?
OKAY I KNOW :D LOL SO LAMEEEE ~
It failed again anyway.
Then I still didn't give up .

Shot o3 - I decided to act stupid .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OKAY!
Expectedly , it failed again.
Thennnn.
I WAS FED UP.

Shot o4 - I didn't want to face the camera anymore . LOL :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Haha !
Actually I just took those poses when it came to my mind.
But I didn't expect it'd weave a story :D
Continued ....
I hated the smoke's smell.
So , I did this. ( But I was still DETERMINED TO TAKE PHOTOS :D )

Picture o8 -

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay , then Kahpoh finished smoking.
So we went back in to Chinatown point.
While walking back , I cam-whored again. LOL.
Call me a Cam-whorer . HAHA!
This time , I suggested the retarded pose (:

&.

Picture o9 - It turned out like this. ( Okay , it really is UBER retarded . )

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Then we went in (:
And we sat at the same place , cos we had feelings for it .
LOL :D
ANYWAYYYYY.
Pictures again.

Picture 10 - Just a random shot (: * ( Okay I sort of liked it :D )

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

:D

Then my battery got flat >:(
AWWWWW.
BUT BUT !
I brought a battery in case.
LOL~
Call me kiasu , whatever.
Yes , I am :D

Then the boss came and gave us the stock.
Saw Yvonne ( 2A'06 ) too !
Doubt she recognised me.
But she did smile at me , though.
Then the boss just continued his story.
LOL ~
So we listened & finally , we found a time to quickly escape :D

Sat the Mrt to Harbourfront.
Before that , a lady asked us for directions to Paya Leba. So cute :D
And while waiting for the Mrt , guess what we did ?
YES , Cam-whoring :D

Picture 11 - Another reflection shot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Picture 12 - A little blurred :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Then , ANOTHER ONEEEE. ( I LOVEEE THIS PICTURE )

Picture 13 - The finale ? NOT ! :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


After we boarded the Mrt , we didn't STOP :D

Picture 14 - The FINALE . YES :D ( Just another reflections shot )

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


OKAY.
I REALISED I FORGOTTEN TO UPLOAD THREE PHOTOS TO PHOTOBUCKET.COM ;
HERE'S IT :D

cheers :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The typical gangster finger :D
* ( I had ' NO FACE ' to see it . LOL :D )

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

YES , I acted cute :D
Expectedly , I failed .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


--
Done with the pictures (:

Then on the Mrt , Kahpoh & I were sitting at the TWO-SEATS area.
And after sometime , I SUDDENLY realised the couple between us.
The father was carrying his baby :D
So I whispered to her.
" Ehhh Kahpoh , should we let our seats to them ? "
Then she replied me ,
" Yeah anything ."
And we offered them.
They sounded so grateful.
& I'm just happy :D

Then when the Mrt stopped at Queenstown , I EXCLAIMED .
" EHHH ! IT'S MY HOMETOWNNNN ! "
LOL :D
So I pretended that I want to alight.
And Kahpoh really pushed me out.
haha!
It was LUCKY that I rushed in :D
Just then , we heard something.
" Please stand behind the yellow line . "
So we immediately LOL-ed.
HAHA~
Like crazy people (:
Crazy, yes.
But I like :D

Then we played MANY STUPID GAMES ( Suggested by you-know-who * winks ;) * )
Game 01 - Stare at each other & See who'll blink first. P/S : KAHPOH CHEATED :D
Game 02 - Stare at each other & See who'll laugh first. P/P/S : KAHPOH CHEATED AGAIN :D
Game 03 - Drag your words & See who'll last longer. P/P/P/S : KAHPOH DIDN'T CHEAT THIS TIME :D
Game 04 - Hard to explain it .LOL :D

And finally when it reached Jurong East.
We're supposed to change trains.
& there was a lady asking ,
" excuse me , which side do i go if i want to go *** i forgot where "
then we just showed her.
Then I REMINDED Kahpoh that it's already the second time of the day that someone asked us for directions.
UHHH SOMEHOW I FEEL THAT THIS SENTENCE IS WRONG :D

After changing Mrt , we started singing songs.
And the first one was 梁山伯与茱丽叶 :D
Darnnnn funnny (:
Cos' everyone was looking at us :D
Then Kahpoh kept singing wrongly.
And she accidentally spat saliva on me.
LOL.
So I WENT , " EEEEEEEEEYERRRR " .
:D HAHA!

Finally we reached Bukit batok & we started working.
W.P ( Working Progess ) is BORINGGGG.
& Nothing much to say.
So skip skip skip :D

Then Kahpoh was tired after we ate lunch.
So we stopped working.
And we went to Boon Lay to find our boss.
Gave him the leftover stocks & money.
Then we left at around 3 plus/4 ?
I forgotten :X

After I came back , I had a LONGGGGG CHAT WITH Olivia :D
From the time she was online & when she went offline.
And so , here I am blogging :D

RIGGHHTTTT.
I BLOGGED ALOT ALOT TODAY.
I MEAN , I REALLY MEAN , ALOTTTTT :D

To Olivia : Owyong & Ooi ROCK :D

No comments: