Friday, December 22, 2006

❤ The unbearable pain

20th december 2006

THE WORST DAY EVER in 2006 .
My stomach was in unbearable pain for like 5-7 hours ?
Then my father brought me to see the doctor.
And he gave me an injection.
HOWEVER , the pain DOES NOT reduces >:(
Words cannot be used to EXPLAIN the PAIN i suffered .
Maybe just one sentence to desribe ,
I rather die than live.


Outing with Joelyn Candyflossy :D 19th december 2006

FYI - 100 photos taken.
After deleting AS MUCH AS I COULD.
I'm left with 63 photos >:(
THIS is the outcome when 2 self-obsessed girls meet :D

I spent 2 hours.
Sending the pictures to the laptop and
uploading them to photobucket.
AND!
The pictures are NOT resized yet.
Shall resize them while I blog :D
* ( Photos will be at the END of the post ) :D

;

We met up at 1.30 pm :D
& It was pouring .
So it was sort of a joy-killer >:(
Then we went to Long John Silver to eat :D
As I was VERY hungry , I practically gobbled up the food .
&
Candyflossy was like ,
Wow , you eat so fast :D

We went to " Edge " at Bugis Junction first.
And Candyflossy bought a bag that's uberrrr nice :D
I , too , bought a shorts.
& yay . It's one of the stuffs at my wishlist.
Then , when the rain stopped , we went to Bugis street :D
So I wanted to find Huikeng baobei (((((:
P/S : She's working there.
We walked round & round to find baobei's shop , but in vain :(
Then finally , we found it :D
And we saw Phyllis too (:

At Bugis street , we bought the same striped top too.
Candyflossy's one is Pink & White while mine's Black & White.
So nice can :D
Then I walked around & I saw many shoes.
Guess what they were telling me ?
" Buy us ! Buy us ! "
LOL :D
I just couldn't resist the temptation when I see SO MANY SHOES :D
hee.
After that , I went to look for belts.
& I bought this black and white poka dots belt which is UBERRRRRR nice ( and cheap too ) (:
ohhhhh.
I also bought a Puma Shoulder bag.
Obviously it's a fake.
LOL :X

Then I wanted to go ICON :D
So before we went , we ate ice cream :D ( Candyflossy's suggestion )
But as I was too engrossed in trying to take candyflossy's snapshot , the ice cream melted very fast :D

After we reached Icon , I bought a white shorts that was QUITE costly.
Then we walked to the shop with tube tops . ( The shop that I went with Maggie dar )
But none of the clothes seem to attract our attention :X
They also had another shop right beside that sells shoes.
YEAH & as USUAL , the shoes were telling me to buy them.
:DD
Then I came across this pair of shoes that looked so cute :D
But the price IS NOT CUTE.
So the sales girl asked me & candyflossy if there was any clothes we like.
Cos if there is , the shoes would be CHEAPER.
Then candyflossy tried on this brown striped tube top & I tried on the black tube top.
Candyflossy was so shy to come out from the fitting room/corner :D
So cute :DDDDDD
Somehow we just liked the tube tops & we bought it.
Then the sales girl was like pulling me to see the shoes , telling me how good it was & how bad will it be if I miss the chance to buy it :D
But , no matter how much she said , I just replied her that it was too expensive.
So the boss decided to offer me THE LOWESTTTTTTT price she could.
& I bought it :D

As I haven't been to Vivo city before , we decided to go there :D
When we reached , the FIRST SHOP that attracted my attention was Candy Empire :DDDDDDD
But we didn't go in .
Vivo's Toys'r'us had this COOLLLL thing.
I don't know how to explain it.
But we did take a picture :D
Then we tried to search Zara , but we couldn't >:(
There was this " SANTA CLAUS " giving out flyers.
So we walked over to ask him & we finally found the shop.
It's like SO-BIG cannnn !
Candyflossy & me tried on the tube tops. ( Green & Purple )
But we didn't buy it in the end cos it's like QUITE expensive , it's plain & we already bought tube tops earlier on.

We dined at Burger King for dinner.
And I realised that Candyflossy likes to eat fries in pairs.
& It's so cute :D
Then we played a stupid game :D
Each of us will take 10 fries each & we shall see who can finish them first ^^
The first round , candyflossy won.
Then I wouldn't concede defeat. So we tried again.
The second round , candyflossy wins again :D
So I was completely CONVINCED that she's a pro :D

After dinner , we went to take LOTS & LOTS OF PICTURES.
But good times passes fast , Candyflossy got to go.
So we went to take the Mrt.
While waiting for it , we're slacking & taking LOTS of pictures.
Halfway through , candyflossy said ,
" How come the Mrt so longgggg "
Then I just agreed :D
But it didn't affect the self-obsessive mood.
We continued taking pictures :D
SUDDDEEENLLLYYYYY , I SOMEHOW looked up the board & guess what I saw.
It wrote , " Please board train at the opposite platform. "
No wonder the Mrt took so long and yet no Mrt came.
Then we're laughing at ourselves :XXXX
On the Mrt , the zi-lian mood toned down :D
We didn't take SO much pictures .


When we reached Lot one , there was this man who kept staring at us & smiling in a weird manner.
Then I turned & spotted him.
So he said , " What's that beautiful mascott on your bag ? Haha "
-.-
FYI , I had a winnie-the-pooh toy on my bag.
He's so scary that we got freaked out & candyflossy got really scared.
So she just hurried home.


------------
FYI FYI .
The results of my dear cousins . Clarence , Philemon & Chrismeen ;
Of course not forgetting Shi Jie Di di !
Clarence went to - ACS Barker. ( As expected )
Philemon went to - Kranji ( YAYYYYY ! I SO LOVE PHILEMON . CAN SEE HIM EVERYDAY :D )
Chrismeen went to - IDK yetttt :X
Shi jie didi went to - Kranji ( YAYYYY ! I'M AS HAPPY TOOO ! )


:DDDD

No comments: