It's just not my day >:(
&
Finally ! :D
I'm willing to accept my fringe .
So I took pictures :D

Please PLEASE tell me my feeling's right.
Cos' I think my fringe is OKAY now .
If it really is , I shall not clip my hair when I go out , in future :D
yay ~
Updates about today : N.M.A = Nothing much actually .
Somehow , a LCD TV was sent to my house today.
Didn't get the whole story of how it was here .
But anyway , it's still here.
It's SO LONGGGGG
& I can't watch TV properly.
But , maybe , as my granny says ,
" you're not used to it yet ."
Quite true :D
In any case , I still love the old TV better :D
It's been with us for 11 years.
^^
& It's still in GOOD CONDITION.
YEAHHH
It might not be any TV with those famous brands.
It might not HAVE the latest functions.
But , so what ?
I still love it the same :D
I reckon that this new TV will spoil soonnnneerrrr or laterrrrr >:(
Thennnn , chatting with Nigel & Bjorn on the phone now.
oh there's a picture of me T.O.P - ing ( Talking on Phone )

:D
So boreeddddddddd *( yawns )
Slept at 3 plus yesterday .
It's not because I'm energetic.
It's because of a very retarded reason.
Yesterday night , I heard a strange sound in my room.
As my er jie's not at home , so I was ALL ALONE in the room.
Timid as I am , I GET FREAKED OUT EASILY :X
So I was so darnnnn frightened.
Even though my grandpa was outside , in the living room :X
Then I had to stay up & wait for my mother and granny to come back.
&&
my mother brought back Xmas presents from her colleagues to me :D
yay :D
I so love presents can :D
Then , I was too overwhelmed , so I forgotten all about the friggin' scary noise.
HAHA!
For some reason , ( uh as I'm talking to Nigel , I forgotten what I wanna say )
:X
FYI , I have SERIOUS STM.
Okay.
LIKE THE USUAL , THE GUESTBOOK ROCKS.
But I'm sure one day , I'll find flaws of it :X
Then I'll complain and say the GUESTBOOK sucks -.-
BYE
No comments:
Post a Comment