❤ I'm sorry . I just don't feel good.
Actually , I wanted to go to work today.
But in the end , I was not feeling well .
So , I didn't go .
Kahpoh also told me that she was sick .
As a result , both of us didn't go.
Then , I went back to sleep.
Cause I'm seriously VERY TIRED .
Slept all the way till 1 plus 2 :D
It was GREAT !
HAHA! :D
After that , I went to Happy 307 with Xuan Hui .
Cause , after I cut it previously , my fringe was in a mess again .
So I went to reborn it .
Though I didn't use money from the bank , and instead from the money I earned yesterday , but I still feel the pinch.
It's my hard-earned money >:(
Haha.
But it's spent already :DD
Though it's only rebornding of my fringe , but it took TWO HOURS :D
And I had fun reading 老夫子 , the comic.
It's so DARNNNN FUNNY.
I laughed so LOUDDDD that Xuan Hui stared at me in a " What-the-hell-are-you-laughing-at look " .
LOL :D
So , I showed her the comic.
But she says it's not as funny as how I make it seem it to be.
HAHAHA!:D
Maybe that's true.
Cause I can even laugh over the slightest THINGS. ( When I'm in a good mood :D )
Went back after the LONGGGGGG rebornding time .
&
GUESS WHAT ?!?!?!?!?
I helped to sweep the floor. ( On my own accord )
yay :D
I no longer feel USELESS or I have NO contributions to the household.
Haha.
Today's a BORINGGGG DAY.
So I have nothing much to update actually :X
OH !
The Guestbook's so NICE ! :D
Haha , I've been praising the Guestbook for TWO continuous days :D
Anyway , I'm vivo-ing with Jingying Xinggan tomorrow :D
Will update more !
& Pictures too.
Hee :D
No comments:
Post a Comment