I recovered :D
But now , I have cough >:(
Argh!
It's just so weird.
For the whole December holidays , I was perfectly fine.
Why do I have to be sick only when Christmas arrives ? >:(
;
Yesterday
I went out with Xin & Shi Jie.
Then we went to Popular to buy Gan Mummy's birthday card :D
The reason is purely because Shi Jie thinks he " destroyed " the card and he then threw it away.
But I think it's the thought that counts , right ? :D
Anyway , we still bought another card that I think it's uber cute.
Then we saw the long queues at the cashier.
At that point of time , I somehow remembered that one my friends used to pay at the " CD rama " cashier.
So I decided to try my luck.
And guess did I succeed ?
:DDD
After that , we took the Mrt to Redhill & then , bus 33 .
Jia Wei said that Queensway's near IKEA.
So we should alight at around 2-3 stops later.
But after the third stop , we still didn't manage to see IKEA.
( only at the 5-6 stop ? )
So we alighted and decided to eat at IKEA :DD
I ordered Fish & Chips which costs $4.90.
It sounds expensive, but it's really delicious, though :D
" Before "

" After "

* ( Imagine how filling it was )
Random shots.



Then we finally reached Queensway & Shi Jie bought two nice tops.
( Which I helped him to pay $6 ) :D
hahahahahahahaha.
Xin & me bought 2 hairband each two :D
When we left , we saw smokers outside.
And Xin didn't want to walk past them.
But I'm just lazy to walk all the way to the other exit.
So I just told them * NOT TO BREATHE .
Somehow time just passes so fast.
When we reached lot one , it's already 7 plus ?
Then we went to order Gan Mummy's cake :D
FRUIT CAKE ! (:
But it's a pity I can't go.
I have to go to this Christmas party my father's side has every year.
SHUCKS!
Maybe I can try to skip it.
But it's HIGHLY IMPOSSIBLE :(
I miss Gan Mummy , Gan Daddy .
:(
I MISS PARTY WORLD .
oh & xin cut her hair !
So cute can (:
No comments:
Post a Comment