Monday, December 25, 2006

❤ could never get any better

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GAN MA :D

Met up with Shi Jie didi to Causeway (:
The first shop ( or rather the only shop ) we went to was , Metro.
We saw those Branded stuffs.
ETC.
ESTEE LAUNDER
HUGO BOSS
RED EARTH
& LOTTTTTTS.
They were selling cosmetics & perfumes ......
So I went to red earth to look at the cosmetics.
Cause I was trying to find a good eye curler for my mum.
Apparently I couldn't find the " Shu Uemura " one. :(
But in the end , I called my mum & she said she already has the eye curler.
So I asked her & finally knew she desired for the " Two way cake powder ".
The salesgirl and me had fun while looking for the tones that will suit my mother.
Then XIN came.
^^
After much deliberation , I decided on tone 2.
For my father's present , I asked the salesgirl what would be suitable.
& A whole lot of things were mentioned.
PERFUME.
WALLET.
TIE.
etc etc.
So after eliminating all the ones that he has & all the ' impossible ' ones , I decided to buy perfume.
Then we went over to the Hugo Boss area.
ANDDDDDDDDD WE GOT A GREAT SHOCK.
The perfumes were like $100 plus ?
My budget's only like $50 plus the MOST.
Then the salesgirl there told us that we might consider Dedorants or Shower Gel's.
In the end , I picked a Hugo Boss Dedorant.
So I was like asking Xin ,
Will my father like it ?
Then she replied me one answer that made me think it's very true.
As long as it's bought by you , he'll definitely like it.
yup yup ^^

For my both sisters' presents , I just picked cosmetics from Red Earth.
And THAT IS WHY , the only shop we went to was Metro.
Then Xin went to met her friend.
So I left with Shi Jie (:
** ( Thanks for accompanying me )
FYI , Shopping presents for me CAN BE a disaster.

As we're left with VERY LITTLE TIME , we practically rushed to CCK to collect the cake.
Then I gave the money and ran home.
( Cause I took the wrong present for Gift Exchange )
But when I reached home , I realised that my father still have not reached.

When he reached , I saw Sophia sis , Mitch & Issac.( Not forgetting to mention my Er Jie )
Issac's so cute can. ^^
Then I passed the present to my father & I saw that overwhelmed expression on his face.
I was glad, really.
:DD
I also gave the present to my Er Jie and she seems glad too (:

Then we're off to my aunt's house for the party.
Had one game & Gift Exchange.
It's always so fun when I go to family gatherings like this ( father's side ).
When I say fun , I really mean FUN.
:D

After the Gift Exchange and around 10 plus , Godfather came to fetch me to Clementi's Partyworld.
Met up with Xin , Shi Jie , Jia Wei , Kai & Wei Xiang.
( of course there were gan ma & her friends. )
When I first reached , the song was Si Xing Bu Gai.
But I wasn't ready to sing yet.
After awhile , I hurried Shi Jie to get the cake.
( BEFORE IT'S 12. )
And we brought the cake to Gan Ma.
But I think one of her friends already bought a cake for her.
So there were two cakes. :D
It's GOOD ! Cause she can make TWO wishes. ^^
We also gave Gan Ma our card.
She seemed happy & touched :D
Then Shi Jie & Jia Wei gave Gan Ma a kiss each.
So touching can. ^^

After that, we just went out to sing.
Everyone was practically crazy & happy. (:
Sang a few songs, then Cam-whored.


Xin , me & Da Ge. ( IMAGINE THE HEIGHT DIFFERENCES ) 1.5 plus with 1.8 plus :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Xin & Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Da Ge's face got cut off :X

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Shi Jie didi & Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Self-obsessed girl :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I love this picture. ( Wei xiang , Jia wei , Me , Xin , Godfather ) * Shi jie was taking the picture.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


We left Partyworld roughly at 2 plus ?
Then Godfather fetched us back. ( THANKS :D )
Oh &
We kept saying 爱你爱你爱你哦. ( To gan ma , godfather , xin & EVERYONE ).
I had GREAT FUN yesterday. (;
大家,爱你们爱你们爱你们哦 !

^^


Tomorrow is Christmas Day.
HOHOHOHOHO :D

One Negative thing ; My cough worsened to a sore-throat. >:(

No comments: