Friday, December 08, 2006

Today's trip to escape was disastrous .
& i really mean it -.-
Woke up darnnn early in the morning .
Then when i got ready , xin called me to tell me that she's already at cck interchange AND she is gonna sit the bus to shi jie's house.
So i was like rushinggggggggg all the way to the bus stop.
until i felt sick -.-
THAT was the FIRST unhappy thing of the day .
If I managed to catch up , then it's okay.
But the thing is , I didn't.
Alright .
Reached sj's house after that.
And I realised that the doorbell was not working.
To add on , I didn't bring my handphone and i couldn't call him -.-
Thus , this is the SECOND unhappy thing of the day.
But luckily , he somehow came out of the room 5 minutes later and he managed to saw the helpless retarded standing outside his door not knowing what to do .
Then they dragged and dragged as Jia wei is still in bed =='
That's the THIRD unhappy thing.
Okay , finally everyone's ready , including gan die ( as he was going to fetch us ).
But Wei Xiang's still not ready.
So we waited.
That is THE FOURTH unhappy thing.
The FIFTH unhappy thing is quite a major one.
We realised that it was raining.
At first , I thought it was only CCK area that's pouring.
But actually WAYYYY DOWWNNNNNTOWNNNN is also drizzling -.-
Reached there quite fast as gan die fetched us :DD
Thanks ALOTTTTTTT gan die :DDDDDDDD
Okay ONE HAPPY THING after i reached was that the ticket was only 6$ (:
Saw Phyllis jie jie , Yuhang , Merlin , Sherwin & Yuhang's friends .
Cos yuhang's celebrating his birthday today :DDDD
Then we somehow went together.
uhh
WE=Phyllis jiejie , Merlin , Sherwin & us .
Yaaayyyyyy (:
That's the SECOND happy thing .
Finally , the drizzle stopped & guess what it's the THIRD happy thing :DD
Okay , I'm quite tired of the happy & unhappy things.
If it's something nice , I shall just put a smiley face (: :D
if it's unpleasant , I shall just put an angry face >:(
First game we played was Flipper.
Had fun screaming.
It's not because it's scary , just because i LOVEEEEE screaming (:
Then the second game was Haunted House.
Actually I didn't want to go in , but Phyllis Jiejie just forced me .
So , yeahhh I was dragged in reluctantly.
Then when it was going to be in our turn , I felt BUTTERFLIES in my stomach.
Like when you're having a major examination. That level of nervousness ?
But the focus is I AM NERVOUS >:(
As I was nervous , I just pleaded the person to let me take a peek.
Then someone grabbed my leg.
I was so FREAKKEDDD OUT that I SCREAMEDDD.
This time , it's SCREAMING OUT OF FEAR >:(
Then upon seeing that i was tearing , she quickly apologised.
LOL :D
Can you ever imagine , you haven't even ENTER the haunted house , yet you're screaming like HELLLL & not forgetting to mention , tearing -.-
Everyone was STARING AT ME.
Then there were these kindergarden kids ?
They wanted to go in , so when they saw me screaming , one of them said ,
" MUST BE BRAVE "
& that time i felt so useless.
So i decided to be brave.
But yeah expectedly , I was not.
When we entered , there was this white-haired guy trying to scare us.
& I screamed (DUH!) -.-
But sj told him that he was fake.
LOL (:
Then I just closed my eyes & walked throughout .
So it's like wasting the trip.
Actually it wasn't as scary as that time I went to haunted house at the beginning of the year with the same people.
That time i teared after I came out.
But now , I didn't (:
SEE, I AM BRAVER THAN BEFORE :DDD hee.
Then I think it drizzled again .>:(
BORINGGGGG.
spoils the day.
One drizzle is already ENOUGHHHH.
Not to mention TWO or THREEEEEE ! >:(
OHHH !
SJ got really good at the free carnival games & he won first prize.
which was a dog that was uberrrrr CUTE :DDDD
Then we went to eat while waiting for the rain to stop.
And guess what , We played concentration game.
It's just so fun ((((((((:
After we went back , we decided to queue for Rainbowwwwww :DD
The minimum height requires 1.52cm
& at first I thought I didn't qualify.
ANDDDD yuhang's mocking at me & xin's height >:(
BUT ANYWAY WE BOTH QUALIFIED .
& I'm ABITTTTT TALLER than 1.52cm okay.
hahahahahahahahahaa :DDDD
As usual , me & Phyllis Jiejie screamed.
WE JUST ENJOY THATTTTTT :DDD
Then wanted to play other games .
But the queue was uber long.
LONGGGG TILL YOU CAN'T IMAGINE.
ohhhh. merlin went home early as she has tuition *
AS WE WERE TIRED , we cut yuhang's queue for the pirates' ship.
Then him & his friends were like scolding vulgarities throughout .
Like -.- ?
After that , the rest except me , jiawei & weixiang , played the kiddy aeroplane ride.
Though it seems childish , but we didn't have to queue :DDDD
Then Weixiang started joining it.
I only played it afterrrrr that with Sherwin.
Also played the family coaster.
Today , pratically all the kiddy kiddy rides could make us happier :DD
& darrrrrnnnn.
Wet ' n ' Wild kept having maintainence checks -.-
& We left during evening as Xin wanted to go.
Didn't play much games >:(
Actually we wanted to eat Sakae Sushi , but the buffet time was over.
So we didn't >:(
Then Phyllis Jiejie separated with us as she wanted to go with Yuhang and FRIENDS to Marina Bay for steamboat.
But we didn't want.
So Sherwin went with us.
After much thinking , SJ decided to go to causeway's Sakae to eat.
But just then , I passed by the food court & decided to just go there to eat (:
When we were about to go back , Xin wanted to walk to Pasir Ris Mrt Station . But I am seriously toooo lazy.
Sorrrrry Xin :(
So I just sat the bus .
Then went to sit MRT back .
Kept playing games with SJ during the journey back.
Played games like trying not to laugh.
Doing acting stuffs.
& as we were engrossed in playing , we didn't realise that we already reached Jurong East.
WHICH WAS LIKE -.- SO FAST.
Then after that we just went home (:
I would NEVER want to go Escape again.
>:((((((((
I would rather spend the 6$ to buy something BETTTTTTERRRRRR.
Argh.
Kayyyy.
Replies (:
sufiana hee :D thanks .
Terry Yup (: Black & White just ROCCCKKKK :D
SHUJING hee yahhh SOOONNNN (: With Yuinping toooo :D
Yongkian ahhhhh YES (: We REALLY went out together (:
[Shu Qing] oh okay (:
lisz haha the other one is the other phyllis in your school (:
TINA Okay sureeee.
ROU ; XUAN Right , what's more important is the FUTURE :DDD


--
ONE LITRE OF TEARS ROCK (:
Watch it at Ch 56.
Or Youtube :DDD

No comments: