Saturday, December 09, 2006

♥ i always wanted to be

1. My ex is still...
Breathing .

2. I am listening to...
天天夜夜 by F.I.R

3. Maybe I should...
Stop eating instant noodles.

4. I love...
lots of stuffs.

5. My best friend...
? I don't believe in BEST friends .

6. I don't understand...
why people discriminate the SICK.

7. I lost...
my handphone twice in less then a month >:(

8. People say...
what they wanna say.

9. The meaning of my screen name is...
I don't know ?

10. Love is...
something very special (:

11. Somewhere, someone is..
thinking of you .

12. I will always...
be myself.

13. Forever seems...
Never.

14. I never ever want to...
be depressed again.

15. My cell phone is...
next to me.

16. When I woke up this morning...
I saw alfie (:

17. I get annoyed...
when people annoy me .

18. Parties are...
what i love.

19. My pet(s) are...
the rabbit's dead . the dog's alive .

20. Kisses are the best when...
the people kissing are true to each other.

21. Today I am...
UBBBERRR BBORRREDDDD.

22. Tomorrow I will...
go out !

23. I really want...
TO GO ON A SHOPPING SPREE.

*****

1.Ever been given a ring?
Nahhhh

2. Longest relationship?
Months :/

3. Last gift you received?
Treats.

4. How many times have you dropped your cell?
Not once :D ( But it'll drop like after sometime ? :/ )

5. Last sport you played?
Uhhhh I forgotten :/

6. Things you spend a lot of money on?
Shopping & FOOOOODDDD (:

7. Thing you ate last ?
Instat noodles.

8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex?
That X-factor in him (:

9. A song which desribes your feelings now?
More than words .

10. Where do you live?
Choa Chu Kang

11. Last relationship?
Made me cry my heart out .

12. Cell phone service provider?
Singtel .

13. Favorite mall store?
Far east or Bugis .

14. Longest job held?
uhhhh. I forgotten .

15. Do you own a pair of dice?
Uhh does the monopoly dice count ? :x

16. Do you prank call people?
Used to! But now , I don't . Cos i think it's rather dumb :/

17. Last person who text messaged you?
Agatha :D

18. First friend you'd call if you won a lottery?
Hmm . I don't know . I can only answer if i really did strike lottery .

19. Last time you attended church?
Months ago ? Maybe attending it tomorrow .

20. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Long John Silver , Pizza Hut , KFC , Mos Burger , Macs . UHHHH depends on my mood . No preferences.

21. Last incoming call?
Jiaying

22. Last time you got drunk?
Never got drunk.

23. Where's your favorite place to eat with friends?
Anywhere that serves good food .

24. Can you cook?
Yeah . But is it edible ? I don't know :/

25. What car do you want to buy?
Didn't thought of buying a car nor driving .

26. Last time u cried?
An hour ago while watching One Litre of tears .

27. Most hated food?
uhhhhhh. Food that's bitter or bland .

28. Thing you like most about yourself?
Almost everything .

29. Things you hate most about yourself?
Hmm I'm fat.

30. Last time you had an argument?
UUHHHH. Yesterday

31. Favorite Movie?
Tonnnns.

32. Name all the races of the people that you've
been with?
Tonnns.

33. Last movie rented?
Frosted Bite & American Hauting

34. Favorite alcoholic drinks?
Not much preferences.

35. Favorite perfume?
As long as I smell good (:

36. What are you thinking at the moment?
Concentrate on this .

-----

01) What is your handphone type?
Sony Ericsson K800i

02) What's the last 4 digits of your mobile no.?
9869

03) What does the 2nd message in your inbox say?
"Haha..den come find me lo.."

04) Who's the first person in your phonebook?
Abhishek

05) Who's the last person you rang?
Shi Jie

06) Who was your last missed call from?
Gabbbbb.

07) Who's the last person in your phonebook?
Zoe

08) What does the last message in your inbox say?
"Mei..where u?"

09) Who's the 3rd person in your phonebook?
Adeline

10) Go to your Sent Items. What does the 5th message says?
"Nothing much. Where are you ?"

11) Who do you hate the most?
It's tiring to hate .

12) Latest gadget?
Handphone. MP4 coming up :DDD hee.

13) How many messages are currently in your inbox?
8.

14) What do you have as your wallpaper?
Mickey & Minnie mouse

15) How many phones do you own?
2 . one not in use .

16) Who do you have on speed dial 3?
Dont use speed dial.

17) Choose a star who has one or more features like you?
Rainie . yeahhhh cos of the mole ==' i hate that.

18) Favorite blogger?
Cang Ning / Yong kian :DD

19) How many pairs of shoes do you own?
uuuhhhhh quite a number ?

20) What do you have as your ringtone?
本来 by 同恩

------

1. Where do you hang your towel after showering?
At the places where other towels are hung at ?

2. How does your mouse pad looks like?
I dont use a mouse pad.

3. Do you brush your hair with a comb or a brush?
Comb.
.
4. From your opinion, who do you think is the ugliest celebrity?
The one that thinks that being a celebrity is THE GREATEST THING on EARTH .

5. You got a project due tomorrow, do you use tape or glue?
It depends .

6. Chicken or pork?
I love them all (:

7. By the time you get to school/work, is the sky still dark?
Nahhhh.

8. If you had a choice to see a unicorn or mermaid which would it be?
unicorn :)

9. What was in your bag the last time you went out?
Keys , Wallet , Handphone , SWEEEETTTSSS (:

10. What time does the sun usually set?
5-6 pm ? IDK :/

11. What do you think of last before you go to sleep?
Tonnnsss of stuffs.

12. Air-con or fan?
Air-con :DD

13. Do you wear braces?
Nahhh . Though my teeth ain't nice :(

14. Can you hand stand?
Nahhh.

15. If you were the opposite sex, how would you style your hair?
Depends on how my hair is like ? If it's nice enough , it's unecessary to style.

16. What level math are you in?
Huh ? My math suck.

17. Jessica Simpson or Jessica Alba?
No preferences.

18. Which subject is worst, English or Math?
Math.

19. What's one thing you really want to do this very moment?
Quickly finish watching One Litre of Tears.

20. After buying something, do you automatically throw it away?
Throw it away for ?

21. CD player or iPod?
iPod.

22. Would you rather spin upside down goin 30 miles or drop 400 ft into water?
Neither

24. What you got planned for the weekend?
Going out (:

25. Have you ever gone ice skating?
Yup.

26. If you were put in a room with nothing except for a pencil and paper what would you do?
Dooooodleeee. :D

27. Is it always easy finding your remote everytime you want to watch TV?
Yup. It's either on the sofa or the table.

28. How was your day?
FINE :D Just a little bored.

29. Do you grow your nails, bite or cut them?
Used to bite . But now i grow it .

30. Describe your handwritting:
Normal human being's handwriting ?

31. Do you consider yourself a stalker?
Nahhh.

32. Do you bruise easily?
ahhhhh YES. VERY easily.

33. There's nothing on the tv except Barney and Japanese news, what do you do?
Don't watch the TV

34. How many friendster pals you have?
UHHHHH . Check it out yourself .

35. You got an essay due, you either can type or write in pen, which will it be?
Type.

36. Do you wear jeans to relax at home?
Nahhhhhh . Who does that ?

37. Describe yourself using one word:
SLOW. But I'm QUICKER now !

38. Do you think best friends make the best lovers?
Nahhhh .

39. Do you like ice in your drink?
Depends on what kinda drink it is.

40. Do you have abs?
Abs ?

******

What is the best nickname that u ever had?
Best meaning one that i like best ? Nahhhh.

Do you think suicide is the best way?
At times when I'm depressed.

Are you in love with someone at the moment?
Nahhh.

Are you missing someone at the moment?
YEAHHH . Not just someONE. I miss TONNNS OF people (:

Would you die for the one you love?
If he's worth it .

Do you think love hurts?
ABSOLUTELY.

Whats the best thing about love?
Plentyyyy. :D

Whats the worst thing about love?
When the guy you love stops loving you.

Will you wait for someone you love?
Yup. Definitely.

What song that best describes your love life at the moment?
NONE ?

Do you wanna get married?
Not now though.

Have you talked to the person you love in the last 24 hours?
Yup(:

Do you keep memories or try to forget them?
It depends . Sometimes the more i try to forget , the more it's in my memories . Sighhhh :(

Is love always on your side or the opposite way?
Both sides (:

Do you have a gay/lesbian/bisexual friend?
All of the above (:

Are you sick of love?
Nahhhh.

Are you sick of questions on love?
It depends.

What do u want so badly right now?
FINISH WATCHING ONE LITRE OF TEARS.

Do you think money is everything?
Not EVERYTHING . But most of the things.

What's the song that you last downloaded?
I don't download songs.

How much do you love music?
Like as though as it's my life ?

Do you play an instrument?
Nahhhh.

Have you written your own song?
Haha yeah . For someone really special (:

What song is in your mind right now?
梁山伯与茱丽叶


-
DONE (:
Yayyyyyy I LOVEEEEE doing this .
It's so FUNNNN :DDDDD

No comments: