❤ unforgettable yet avoidable
:D :DD
Kay, I've just changed my skin yet I'm bored of it ALREADY.
Tell me people, what kinda person I am.
Before you continue reading this post, I must warn you people that I'm uber-ly SOT'd today.
:D :D :D :DD
Miss Fazlin's classes rock.
Don't ask why.
Cos, it's always like that.
She always crack jokes.
Kay, maybe they were not meant to be jokes BUT I find them funny.
haha:D
After recess today, we had grooming checks.
& OMG OMG OMG OMG !
FOR THE FIRST TIME, prefects saw me, but they didn't catch me.
I'm so proud of myself,today. (:
@ Physics.
Lessons were alright.
Learnt more about Reflection.
But surprisingly, Mr Ong didn't crack jokes.
Which I felt, was VERY WEIRD.
Trust me,VERY!
LITERATUREEEEE!
KAY, I FINALLY KNOW WHAT'S A RAVEN!
It's A BIRD that's a LITTLE bigger then a CROW.
HAHAHAHAHAHA:D
So proud of myself(:
COS I KNOW WHAT'S A RAVEN.
;
We shopped for DEBBIE DEB's present today @ LOT ONE.
I guess it's been like 14354359345985 million years since I've went there.
& I SAW LOTS OF PEOPLE :D
We bought deborah some things that HOPEFULLY, she'll like.
I think SHE WILL!
Cos it's bought by us:D :D
Then I bused home.
KAY, IT'S ALSO BEEN 248343534543654354 MILLION years since I've last took a bus back home.
& It's raining while it's sunny.
OMGOMGOMG
It's so NICE :D :D
AND.
what my granny cooked today WAS FANTABULOUS.
I tell you, MY GRANNY COOKS THE BEST FOOD.
& I LOVE HER ALOT CAN.
Well, tomorrow is English Diagnostic Test.
& I pressume after that, I'll drop to Band 2.
AWWWWW.
I'll miss Miss Fazlin.
HAHAH!
What a funny sentence:D:D
Anyway, I feel the stress in Miss Fazlin's class.
That however,from another perspective, is a good thing.
It pushes us & we'll do better.
The thing is, I've studied what I should.
So whatever results I get, I'm happy(:
RIGHT!
WISH ME ALL THE BEST:D
WITH LOVE & LOTS LOTS LOTS OF LOVE,
EMILIA! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment