Sunday, January 14, 2007

❤ Back to blog

:D :D
I've inserted the cbox again.
Seems that it's more popular then the Guestbook.

Kay, it's been raining a lot these few days.
So cold to the extend that I've to wear toe socks at night.

We've sort of confirmed the name list for ELDDS, yesterday.
Can you imagine how happy I am to be a senior ?
I was so elated till I read Yongkian's blog & it reminded me that I'm getting older by the day.
Sigh>:(
Nevertheless,I still find the juniors uber cute. :D
Esp. one of them that LOOKED like a Japanese.
Even her name sounds like one.
But, kay she's not.
During the audition, some of the juniors impressed me.
& I was like, " wow ".
I bet I can learn lots of stuffs from them la.
Seriously looking forward to the trainings with them.
:D :D

School was, as usual:D
haha.
As usual, I love miss Fazlin's classes. ( English & History )
As usual, I still can't understand maths. ( I'm trying very hard,though )
Those as usuals lahhh(:
I'm getting to LOVE school:D

Replies
CHERYL hee, yah. that's nice :D
kai i'm using cbox, but i still didn't neglect the guestbook. :D
ENGJUE thanks a lot.
laura it's back alr. :D
JOCELYN smack smack, stay strong kay ? Cos' no matter what I'll be here.
&YongKian:D Haha. I sort of took a break :D But, my posts are back alr, though.
laetitia haha okay.
kai the posts are back alr. :D

thanks to all that cared (:

No comments: