dang!
I was blogging a whole lot of stuffs when this laptop when Sot'd.
Never mind, I shall start typing AGAIN.
21st January 2007, Sunday.
I went Bugis with my da jie to shop.
ohmy, typing the word shop makes me feel like shopping. :D
Before that, we went to Orchard Mrt Station to collect stuffs my da jie bought online.
While waiting, a guard approached us & said,
" Who ask you all to take pictures? ".
-.-
Like hello? Who would be so dumb to take pictures of the Mrt.
We were cam-whoring of OURSELVES, can?
;
When we reached Bugis, I swear there were darn lots of people.
To add on, the sweltering heat drove me nuts & it ruined my happy mood to shop.
$#@$@#$@
But still, I continued shopping.
:D
We went round finding skinny jeans cos' they're rather in fashion recently.
At first, I thought my da jie wanted it for herself, but who knows, it was for other purposes.
And trust me, you wouldn't want to know why she wanted to buy it.
I also bought a black shorts cos my current jeans shorts are rather short.
Kay, it's rather weird.
Shorts are rather short.
:D
@ Bugis Junction.
I can't use words to explain how relieved & glad I am to be in an air-conditioned area.
ohgawd.
You have to experience it before you can understand what I'm saying.
We went OG first cos' my da jie wanted to look for her stuffs.
Meanwhile, I just rested & cam-whored.
Walking the whole day can be VERY exhausted.
My poor legs were practically screaming for help.
" Dear Emilia, Please take a rest..... We need rest, we need rest. "
But still, I was merciless. :X :X
We went Edge after that & we saw this uber nice black dress that COULD BE MINE @ $49.90.
I wanted it as one of my CNY clothes, but my mother refused to pay for it.
Why?
Cos I once said that wearing black during CNY was bad.
DANGGGGGGG.
There goes my chance of owning such a wonderful dress.
I regretted.
D: D:
@ Bugis Icon
My da jie managed to buy a bag while I bought a top while gold printings on it.
At that time, my feet were begging me like hell lah.
So we left Bugis & went home.
On the Mrt, I could hear my feet heaving a sigh of relief. :D :D :DD
@ Lot One.
Kay, my da jie & I were trying to find $100 plus diamond earrings for my er jie's coming birthday.
Apparently, the nice ones are at a scary price of $200 plus - $400 plus.
Thus, we gave up.
D:
We ended the shopping trip by treating ourselves to 1 cup of bubble tea each.
It has been such a long time since I've last had bubble tea.
When we were going home, Phoebe called me & said she saw me.
So I went to find her.
We slacked for awhile & I went home.
AFTER EVERY SINGLE THING THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE, I finally got to bed @ 11 plus.
With that, I woke up at only 6.40am today.
Of course, I rushed like hell.
Maybe not hell.
But I rushed abit.
;
We did the exercise today @ school.
I only loved the clapping of hands part. :D
& Yongkang ( teach me how to spell his name ) was darn cute can!
So hyper active.
:D
Miss Wong also gave us a briefing on the technical fault thingy.
We can make our options from 10am to 10pm tomorrow.
But I don't know why should it start @ 10am, when we only end school a 2.15pm.
Having us to vote @ recess time is not a good idea.
Cos the IT lab would be filled with uber lots of people.
So even if we wait, we might not get to use.
Rahhhhh.
>:(
Lessons today were alright.
Surprisingly, I didn't feel tired the whole day.
Probably the exercise really helped.
:D
I accompanied Ting to cut her fringe after school & we went back for the reception.
It's for the herb garden helpers.
& The treat's pizzas.
It's been rather long since I've last ate pizzas.
There's also this uhh, I don't know what you call that.
Some food.
-.-
Yongkian kept eating it.
LOL :D
& he took two at one time.
Ting was like, aiyooooo.
Haha.
After that, we sat at the foyer.
I don't know why too.
& We saw this Sec 2 boy who we've never seen him before.
But according to him, he's from Nigel's class.
LOL.
It feels so weird to not know a boy who has been in Kranji with us for 1 year AND 4 weeks.
Kay, I guess I blogged ALOT already.
Pictures now :D
I don't know why, photobucket's working already.
:D :D





oh.
i forgotten to mention that philemon was with phoebe too. :D
& also that idiot daddy.
p/s: ( daddy's not referring to my own father )
anyway, i took a picture with philemon too, using his handphone.
:D
I love philemon <3

... because i loved you
No comments:
Post a Comment