Thursday, January 25, 2007

❤ It's hard, but I'll try.


Tuesday, 23rd January 2007

We were informed that they will use the balloting way.
Yes and everyone thinks it's unfair.
& Everyone was grumbling.
( including me, duh! )

Wednesday, 24th January 2007

Everyone stopped grumbling as most of us had gotten to our 1st/2nd choice.
Except for some, though.
Etc. Xenia & Zhiyuan.
Xenia practically cried cos' she got crafts. :(
Whereas the rest of the class ( most of 2B ) got into Guitar, as desired.
Zhiyuan, got into flag twirling, which he really doesn't wants it.
Xin told him to sort of ' change ' with Qiling cos' she has transfered out.
But the list stated that she got Guitar.
Despite this, Zhiyuan refused.
I think he was too pissed to think of anything.
He was practically complaining the whole day.
He was really persistent in getting guitar.
But, there was no other choices.
Talk about unfairness AND fairness.
Anyway, all has been decided.

We tried out Streetdance.
As according to the instructor, it was more of Jazz at the beginning.
Anyway, it was fun. :D
Except for some steps which are rather confusing, to me.

@ Miss Fazlin's class.
She announced that we'll be getting back our common test ( diagnostic test ) tomorrow.
Which also means that tomorrow is doom day.
>:(
But as said before, the marks are final.
Hopefully I don't score below 10 marks.
If that is, I'm so going to bangthewall.
:X :X



Iknowit'shard,butI'lltry.
IhopeI'mdoingthecorrecthing.
Ijustwannaconcentrate¬hingelsemore.
It'spainful,It'shurtful.
ButdoIhaveanalternativechoice?
Idon't.
Facingyouisanemotionaltorture.
Youthinkit'snothing.
Butactuallyit'severything.
It'storturingme.

;
Perhaps,I'lltrytosmile:D

No comments: