Friday, February 09, 2007

❤ Candy, Chocolate & Candyfloss!

;D
Lessons today were alright only.
I love THAT THING IN YONGYONG'S MOUTH.
Kay I think it's called retainers.
;D
It's uber cute kay.
But he got scolded by Mr Ahmad for that.
& OMG.
Mr Ahmad is Miss Fazlin's brother?
LOL!
That's what Warah told me.
:D

During Art lessons today, we were supposed to draw abstract art.
& I love this quote so much, " As ugly as possible ".
That was what Mdm Lin said.
:D :DDD
Then we left a little bit earlier to do some stuffs.
P/s: We finished our art kay.

Xin & Warah went around to look for cardboards while Ting & me went to wash the cans.
Rahhhhhhh.
One of the cans dropped into the toilet bowl while I was washing it.
& OMG.
I picked it up.
DDDDDD:
It's so omg can.
But still, we finished washing all of that.

Kay, the trip to Discovery Centre was not fun to me.
I just enjoyed the part where I could eat the CANDYFLOSSSSSSS!.
I just love candyfloss so much.
& It reminds me of Joelyn;D ;D


RAHHHHHHHHH.
I suddenly don't feel like blogging anymore.



Oh &
I'm so excited for V'day ;D
It's gonna be so much fun ;D

LASTTTTTLLYYYYY,
I love ginny laogong! <3 &&&& XIN XIN XIN XIN <3 &&&& TINGTINGTING<3 !!!

No comments: