Thursday, February 08, 2007

❤ it seems like the whole world is aware

D&T was rather fine today.
Everything I disliked except for the part wherby I received chocolates!
Hoho ;D
Chocolates makes the world go round ;DDD

P.E today was horrible.
Why?
Because we needed to run 2.4 km AND I seriously hate running.
* Notice: I used hate.
But Ting & Xin kept encouraging me, though I really felt like lying on the floor & not getting up forever.
In the end, I got 14.23 for my timing.
Rah.
Unlike Shufen & Yong Kian, I don't know how much I've improved.

During recess, I bought the food, but only ate a few mouthfuls cos I felt like vomitting.
& after recess, I felt like fainting.
Kay, call me weak, no stamina, all those.
I know.
I just didn't feel good.
D:
Ting told me to eat the chocolates that I received during D&T.
Cos she said that sweet things cures the headache.
& I tried, but it didn't work.

Kay, streetdance rocked as usual.
But I just dislike one of the steps.
It looks very weirdddddd.

After streetdance, I am SUPER PISSED OKAY!
Someone ate my chocolates.
KAY I AM VERY PISSED.
I AM SUPER DUPER PISSED.
WHAT'S WORSE is that the person placed the sticker of the wrapper onto my pencil box.
$#@%$%$^%@!$^%$^#@#
I feel like scolding okay.
Not only he/she ate my chocolates, but also messed up my pencil box.
Even Xenia & Grace Lee's stuffs were ransacked. -.-
I am so gonna find out who messed up our class & OUR STUFFS!
argh.
If they wanna use our class for their script-writing lessons, they should respect our thing okay.
RESPECT.
I REPEAT, RESPECT.
Don't be so rude to touch other people's stuffs OR EAT other people's CHOCOLATE without permisson okay.
If you ask, I'll give.
But if you didn't ask, $%$^%$&%^&!#$&*&^#$^&*.
I hate chocolate stealers.
Rahhhhhh!

Kay,enough.
I shall stop venting everything. ;D
But luckily, I got chocolates during English Lessons again.
hoho, i just love chocolates! <3

Rightrightrightright,
to conclude the post,
i love chocolates.
but i hate chocolate stealers.

><

No comments: