Thanks for the great day. I'll give you your birthday letter AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Anyway, I hope you liked the present (though I didn't help to choose it), and also I hope you've enjoyed your big day. May everything turn out well for you, and I love you always dear!
xoxo

Managed to see Tiffany (duh), Charlotte, Jinny, Magdeline and Samantha and we had lots of fun! Yay yay yay YAY! Caught up a lot with my lovelies and I rly miss them!
We watched Disturbia. Throughout the whole show, Jinny was merely looking forward to the porn part. -_- Tsk, haha. (:
Anyway the show wasn't rly good to me because the climax was introduced like so late, and the front part was extremely boring+draggy. But there was ONE scary part though, and it seriously freaked me out.
AND TIFFANY HAS A DOG NAMED SPARK! (which got char so fascinated over it) HAHAHA, it isn't surprising to own a dog, but she didn't have one in the past, and she didn't seem like those pet lovers. :/


I CAN DO THIS TO TIFFANY BELINDA KOA! HAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
Oh yes, and I blurred the picture simply because I suck, yes full stop. (:

Oh, isn't this sweet?:) Mag kissing Char! This was a forfeit of some game, and Charlotte could seriously torture me with her "jokes".
--
Emilia: Aye Charlotte?! So how did you feel?
Charlotte: Like my first love!
Emilia: HAHAHAHA, did your heart beat VERY FAST?!
Charlotte: *LOL* No, it stopped beating.
--
HAHAHA, this girl is one funny girl. :)
Thanks tiffany for the great day!
Thanks maggeeee for the donuts that you went all the way to Suntec to buy.
Thanks sam's mom for driving us there.
Thanks char's mom for driving us back.
Thanks tiffany's mom+dad for being such great hosts.
Yay, what a nice way to start december!
AND X'MAS IS COMING, HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO. [:
We watched Disturbia. Throughout the whole show, Jinny was merely looking forward to the porn part. -_- Tsk, haha. (:
Anyway the show wasn't rly good to me because the climax was introduced like so late, and the front part was extremely boring+draggy. But there was ONE scary part though, and it seriously freaked me out.
AND TIFFANY HAS A DOG NAMED SPARK! (which got char so fascinated over it) HAHAHA, it isn't surprising to own a dog, but she didn't have one in the past, and she didn't seem like those pet lovers. :/


I CAN DO THIS TO TIFFANY BELINDA KOA! HAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
Oh yes, and I blurred the picture simply because I suck, yes full stop. (:

Oh, isn't this sweet?:) Mag kissing Char! This was a forfeit of some game, and Charlotte could seriously torture me with her "jokes".
--
Emilia: Aye Charlotte?! So how did you feel?
Charlotte: Like my first love!
Emilia: HAHAHAHA, did your heart beat VERY FAST?!
Charlotte: *LOL* No, it stopped beating.
--
HAHAHA, this girl is one funny girl. :)
Thanks tiffany for the great day!
Thanks maggeeee for the donuts that you went all the way to Suntec to buy.
Thanks sam's mom for driving us there.
Thanks char's mom for driving us back.
Thanks tiffany's mom+dad for being such great hosts.
Yay, what a nice way to start december!
AND X'MAS IS COMING, HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO. [:
CYP♥
Since it's 12am already, so it's your birthday too! :)
Happy 14th birthday my dear! Sorry for not being able to celebrate with you, cause my aunt's wedding is tomorrow, and I won't be able to make it. I'll make it up to you another day ok? Don't always think that celebrations are not important, because it's a once-in-a-year thing, so you must celebrate it, and be happy on your big day! Enjoy tomorrow, and I love you!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment