This post is gonna be seriously long, ridiculously long, so be prepared if you want to read on. Sorry but I've to be specific because I want to remember every single detail of the camp :D
day one
Met Audrey, Quraisya, Warah and Huda coincidentally at the bus stop and we walked to school together. Oh yes and, Huda's bag was like her luggage and she seemed as though as she was going overseas. Hahaha. When I stepped into the Spin room, everyone went like, "Oh Rihanna!" -_- Tsk, my hair isn't like Rihanna's, though it's bob. After everyone settled down and stuff, we were introduced to the new trainer (Mr Helmi). Initially he sounded rly strict, but gradually, he became okay.
So basically, the first half of the day was physical training. Did warm ups, then we started doing stunts like, front rolls, back rolls, cart wheels, head stands, hand stands. He said it was for us to train our agility and for that moment, I thought we were in a dance camp, but it was fun though.(:
Lunch was after that, and it was prepared by Asyiqin's mom. (Yay thanks to Asyiqin and her mom,xx). It was rly nice, as compared to the past years camp's food. Not only lunch, the food for the WHOLE camp was fabulous/yummy/tasty/delicious. [: I like food, but I hate being fat. -_-
Then we were divided into groups, and my group consisted of, Wei Sheng, Audrey, Warah, Hong Wei, Khairi and Shazlin.
When it was time to like brainstorm on our group name, there were many stupid ideas, like BOB, (came from me cos of my hair). But finally we decided on Sexy seven. Yay everyone likes it, and I like it too! [: Then the trainer briefed us about the 'Traffic Light Project'. Like, what does the traffic lights symbolises to us, and from there, we must brainstorm and create a skit. The brainstorming was kinda fun though, cos we had to draw a mind map with the three different colours of the traffic light, as headers. And when it came to yellow, Wei Sheng metioned urine. Haha.
And yay, second half of the day= dressing up+nice buffet for dinner+MEET SENIORS<3!+grad games="♥!">only tired.
day two:
Woke up early in the morning to bathe, and the water nearly froze me to death.....NOT. Hahaha, though it wasn't like freeze-to-death, but it's still very cold. Then we had breakfast, prepared by the sec 3 seniors. And if we were rly to say how tired we feel, I think they're feeling MUCH MORE lethargic then us. Anyway, breakfast was like every camp; Sausages, egg, bread and milo.
Had physical training AGAIN. When the trainer asked how we were feeling, everyone's replies were like, "aching","sleepy" and "tired". Still, we did the front rolls/back rolls/cart wheels and everyone improved from the previous day.(: And yay we played games, like A E I O U. Most of you SHOULD know this game, but in case you don't, fyi it's the game whereby you've to try to touch the person saying A E I O U. And whenever he/she finish saying it (with his back facing the others), he/she would turn back and everyone would have to freeze. Yeah, it was rly fun, and I didn't laugh for the first 2 games while they tried to make me laugh, but when it came to the last one, someone did something stupid (I think), and I moved. :/ Another game, or rather exercise, was this movement game. We had to like FEEL the music and act according to the situation given by the trainer. Then we discussed about the Traffic Light Project again, and our scripts were more or less done.(:
Played Taboo before dinner, and it made me feel rly thirsty. Haha yeah and it reminded me of the sec 2 interclass games. Yay 2B has gotten 2nd position for taboo.[: (that day was rly fun too(:) We had dinner after the games.(: And during dinner, we came up with super funny nicknames for each other. Shufen= Mi fen. (Beehoon), Deborah= Coco crunch. Yong Kian= Yong Tao Hu. HAHAHA,speaking of Yong Tao Fu, we were saying that some people call it Yong Tao FU while others call it Yong Tao HU. Haha :) And they had NOTHING to call me, because my name is not funny. Haha, so this yong tan hu called me Mongkok,(which he CLAIMS it to be "mushroom" in malay), merely cos he thinks I look like a mushroom.
Showered, and then we went for Night Walk. Of course the school isn't scary, with at least like 6 people walking together (including the facilitators), but the scary thing is, we were blindfolded. At first it was okay, then I started hearing noises made by Wei Sheng, which scared the hell outta me, cos I'm rly sensitive to noises. And when the whole thing ended, the other groups told me that they could hear me screaming.-_- (Got so loud meh?) Haha. Anyway overall it was okay, the past years' nightwalks were always cancelled due to some last minute reasons. Then we had milo+campbell's soup for supper.(:
And yay, that night, we played cards and stuff, cos it's the last night. Played games like Hamburger, Black Jack, Cheat, etc. And the seriously funny thing that made me llnb (laugh like nobody's business), was Yoong Kang's acts. Okay so we were playing cheat, which the objective of the game was to cheat,duh. Then it was my turn and I took out two cards and said, "two eights". So Yoong Kang was doubting me, and I took out another 2 cards (which was rly 2 EIGHTS)from my cards, and I showed Yoong Kang, "What? I rly got 2 EIGHTS what. You see!" So if you still don't get it, the joke is, I've cheated the first time I said "two eights", I didn't rly put two eights. And when Yoong Kang doubted me, I took MY REAL two eights to show it to him, and all he said was "oh". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. okay, you have to BE there to rly feel the joke, so if you don't find it funny, it's normal. Anyway yeah, we were all laughing out loud, but not RLY loud, cos every year there would be neighbours complaining to the police/town council, and then, the town council would write a letter to the school, yeah.
Then all of us got rly hungry, but there were too many of us, so Miss Tang didn't let us eat, and she told everyone to go to bed.
day three:
Woke up early, again, cos we (shufen,deborah,yongkian,hwai yi and i) helped to prepare breakfast; French toast+sausages+Scrambled eggs+milo. And if you see the way Yong Kian cracks the eggs, you'll LAUGH OUT LOUD, seriously.(: The cooking process was fun, and when you cook, somehow, you'll be full just by the smell. (idk it's just a feeling) And we invented this underwear omelette, which was basically egg+sausages folded like a underwear. Ha.
Played games after breakfast. (no more back rolls/front rolls/cart wheels). We played this game, which I know as duck duck goose, and also Dog and Bone, but Yong Kian call it "Cat And Mouse". Okay whatever, it's just childhood games.(: My group was thrashed, (10-5), but the most important thing is we had fun.(: Our punishment was a massage for the other group, like one-to-one, but in the end, it became like a train, and we played a game to build up our teamwork. Next, we played this rolling game! :D :D OKAY I RLY RLY LOVE+ENJOY THIS GAME, and quoted from Mr Helmi, "it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience"(: So everyone had to lie flat on the mats, and we would take turns to roll on everyone. Yeah, you may think that if you're skinny, then it would be less pain, which is so-not-true, cos Natalie (Tan) was RLY skinny, but because of the fact that she's skinny, she's bony too! And OF COURSE it caused more pain then those people not as skinny as her.Anyway yah, I loved the rolling game. :) Then we moved on to some Impromptu activities; Impromptu story-telling session+On the spot Impromptu (react to other actors). I enjoyed throughout, despite the fact that my stomach wasn't feeling rly good. Not only mine, Warah's stomach wasn't okay too. And one more girl, I've forgotten who.
Had lunch after that, but I didn't eat at all cos I had no appetite. And I didn't rly talk much too, so everyone thought I was emo, but I'm rly fine.(:
Yay,then we had the final rehearsals for our skit and yay off to presentation. All the groups rly done well. The stories were just normal stories, but it's the way they present it, plus the sound effects and all, that makes everything interesting.(: Had this talk afterwards, the teachers loved our skits, including Mr Helmi too. :) We took a group photograph before he left, and yeah, this camp was also sort of an "audition" for Mr Helmi, whether or not, he'll be our trainer next year. So when Miss Tang asked if we wanted him, everyone agreed unanimously, so we're gonna have him back.(: He's rly nice ok, taught us so many stuff, and even woke up early in the mornings to travel from CHANGI to CCK. Like from the East of Singapore to the West of Singapore.
Then we settled some stuff, packed up, and left. Thanks to everyone who has made this camp a wonderful and meaningful one. Usually, I'd rant on and on and thank specifically different people for what they've done. But this time, I've decided not to, just a general thank you would do.(:
And next year is rly packed with a lot and a lot of fun and activities, and yes, I can't can't can't wait for it to come.(:
For my beloved sec four seniors,
Thanks for everything that you've done for us, done WITH us, and shared with us. Thanks for rly supporting us when we needed help, thanks for extending your hands when we faced difficulties. During SYF'07, you guys gave us advice, trained us in groups of 2 or individually, gave comments for us to improve, etc. And those words + hugs were rly useful. When one of us breaks down or cries, I know that there'll definitely be one of you guys there to give a hug, and show your concern. We've been so close, and I RLY will miss you guys. You guys don't know what impact you've caused to my life, rly.(: And during the camps, thanks for doing so much for us, preparing us delicious breakfast, etc. We have fun together, we get serious together, LIKE a family.♥ Though I was rly disappointed that you guys couldn't stay overnight with us, but I know that you have stuff going on. And I was seriously sad to not be able to see Suren+Kailing ): Anyway, the next year when you guys come back again, we'll be able to MEET, and you'll see all of us growing up. :) I hope that you'll get good O level/N level results and that things would be smooth for everyone of you! We'll ALWAYS be a family, and I'll remember what you guys have done and taught us. God bless!
xoxo
Yes yes I know I'm long-winded.
No comments:
Post a Comment