Right, YONG YONG says we are not banded.
Except for some people like Samuel, Yue Feng, etc.
I don't know how he got that news, but maybe his antenna is long. ;DDDDD
Kay, me & xin went to Lot One yesterday cos' we practically had nothing to do.
But after walking to the fourth floor, we ( or rather I ) were tempted to go kbox.
;D
But I needed to inform my granny.
So I just borrowed a phone from someone.
Though I don't know your name, but thanks. ;D
We sang & sang till 6 plus.
It was nice, cos' I haven't been to a kbox for a long long time since the holidays.
Everyday's a hectic day filled with assignments to complete.
Rah.
@ English Period
Miss Fazlin didn't come.
That's so sad luh.
However, there was still homework for us.
One whole week without her for BOTH English & History.
We heard from Miss Natasha that she has a small operation.
Hopefully, she'll be alright! ;D
Oh & I received chocolates from Aloysious cos' I helped him copy stuffs.
HOHOHO, I love chocolates<3
BUT! As usual, Yuri said many many pervertic jokes which I don't understand -.-
Whateverrrrrrrr.
Kay then I was trying to squeeze as much History facts as possible into my head before common test.
It was uber funny if you saw my reaction kay.
Cos Yu Hui was laughing at the way I was memorising facts.
Even so, I still think I'll flunk the History test. DD:
After school, Warah, Wanfen, Cindy & me stayed back to help ' decorate ' Wan Teng & Henry cos they were going auditions ;D
& I seriously had fun dressing Henry up like a walking red packet :D :D
One thing was that my stomach's growling like helllllll.
So I rushed home after that.
:D :D
Right, I've not done this for quite some time.
Replies of tags
Weiting Relinked ;D
jiaying` Haha, not really =X But I do like some of their songs, though. :D
crybaby haha, we have not learnt that in maths YET.
crybaby i love shufen THREE! :D
crybaby thanks ;D
!Yongkian!:D haha, why not ? &&&& I'm alright :D
junmay Thanks & I LOVE YOU TOO ! ;D
crybaby thanks dear, i'll try to SMILE MORE! ;DDDD
bEnBeN*+ hee, that was a mistake. THANKS for correcting me.
laura haha, i know. just try to ignore her next time.
&Yongkian!:D hee, we ARE talking about the same person. ! double rar :D
`crybaby haha, go ask YK. he knows who is SHE ;DDDD
KIYO precious xiaokeai ;D thanks for lending me a listening ear. though i did nothing but cry :D
maggie haha, we shall meet up again ! ;D
BEL :D GF, i miss you tons too :D
&Yongkian!:D Like I've said, we know who ;)
ZIWEI haha, thanks for concerning. LOVEEEEE<3
ENGJUE hmm, 250 ?
BEL :D haha yup! we always wanna meet, but always fail to cos of some reasons D:
.ESTHER xinggan >< hee, yupyupyupyupyupyupyup :]
GLENN it's neither NIGEL nor BJORN ;D
CHERYL haha yeah ;D love <3
laura hee, thanks ;D ohhhhh, what happened to your blog ?!
wanteng(: heeee, why funny ? ;D
josh lol, thanks for tagging.
joeytann thanks for tagging ! ;D
&Yongkian!:D haha, i'll control, REALLY :D!!!!! Btw, his new specs suck =X
No comments:
Post a Comment