Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Days when I feel so helpless.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THOSE RUMOURS, STARTED BY YOU AND YES YOU. I HOPE YOUR MOUTH ROTS. OKAY WHATEVER, END OF STORY. SAY ALL YOU ALL WANT, I NO LONGER GIVE A BLOODY DAMN TO YOU, AND WHOEVER DUMB ASSES. EOY is coming, and I HAVE to concentrate.
Immaturef-ers.

Yeah, enough of all those unhappy stuffs. Half of 2B went to Fei Yue Childcare for service-learning, to teach 'em Arts and Craft. Actually I thought it'll be boring but it didn't turn out like that in the end. THE KIDS ARE SUPER DUPER CUTE TO THE MAXIMUM, esp. BRYAN!!!!!!!!! and Stefanie. Bryan's like only p3 but his drawings are way fabulous. If I were to compare my drawings with him, I think I'll be embarassed. Stefanie's also way cute, her voice, her face, everything 'bout her. Overall, I think the whole thang was okay, and we had fun.


OKAY, TIME TO MUG.

No comments: