Saturday, August 25, 2007

There are times when I just feel like giving everything up.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MOM,
I am such an arse cos I forgotten all about my mom's birthday. I was lucky that I managed to get a surprise cake for her and she was happy. I love you mom, you're the best mom ever!
--
Yesterday.
Hon' and I went to dine at Pizza Hut and their service was darn super lousy to the maximum! The worst thang was they appeared so friendly towards other customers but when they faced us, they were so hostile! Okay first, we ordered our food. Not long after, there was this lady with her daughter that sat beside us. After like 1000000 million years of waiting, their food came, and they finished their food even before our food came. The truth is, the person actually forgotten our order. -_- And without apologising, they gave us a hostile face. We decided to write to forum and complain, but I think there's only 0.01% chance of our letter being published. Yeah, k, end of complaint. Took the bus over to bjorn's house to play aft. lunch. Played water with hon' and imagine two idiots dancing in the middle of the pool, dumb and very dumb. :D We played basketball aft. that, and though it was fun, I hurt my two fingers while playing. First one was an old injury and the second one was a new one. I think sooner or later, the other three fingers on my left hand would also be injured. By that time, I won't be able to write alre, and maybe I won't have to take exams. (as if -_-) Hon' left early and I stayed a little longer to play pool. All thanks to gandaddy who taught me the other time, I didn't turn out to look like a fool. :D
I love you hon', for accompanying me, for being there,

/EDITED
Finally watched High School Musical 2 (not from disney channel duh, from a vcd), and yes yes yes it was fabulous, :D :D It was definitely better than High School Musical, for me. :D

Hello yeah, if you copied and pasted this to see what I wrote, I advise you to not read the thang below, you'll regret, really!! SO DONT READ IT.-_-
Recently I've been f-ingggggggg stressed up.Hon' says all the stress comes from myself. I think so too, I think I need to be admitted to the mental hospital soon. But, I really feel STRESSED TO THE MAXIMUM.-_- I feel useless, I feel dumb. When stuff happen, I can only resort to crying.CRY AND CRY AND CRY LIKE A F-ING CRYBABY. I know it won't solve problems, I know that clearly. But I just can't stop it. For the first ever time in my life, which is today, I find it hard to breathe. I know no one's pinching my nose, depriving me of oxygen -_-, but I feel like ... very suffocating. Okay fine, I don't know how to explain this feeling. I just find it hard to breathe. STRESSED-_- AND TIRED. I just want to jump off the building, but yeah, I'm afraid of heights. Even when I want to die, I also don't have the courage.zZzZ!! And even when I want to cry to distress, I've to hide from my family. EVEN CRYING IS TOUGH. Tell me how bad things can be!? Look, I'm not trying to be emo or stuff, and don't doubt that I've PMS. I AM JUST STRESSED UP.I REALLY FEEL STRESSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Other than crying and blogging stuff out, I've really no other ways. Even when I feel like crying in school, people will ask me what's happening. So I can't. It's not that I don't want to say, but if I say it, will anyone understand!? No!!!-_- AND I REALLY FEEL THAT I'M CRAZY. One moment I can laugh out loud with hon' or any other friends, the next moment, I can just cry my heart out. If now the doctor were to tell me to go to the mental hospital, I'd gladly agree. Maybe at the mental hospital, I won't have to go through so much stress. I can just be crazy, I can just cry all day long, and laugh at the next moment. People will think I'm crazy, yeah but so what!? It's a mental hospital there.ARGH. I AM STRESSED, I AM FRUSTRATED, NO ONE UNDERSTANDS, BUT I AM NOT EMO, I AM PURELY CRAZY...........................................If someone were to kill me now, I won't struggle, seriously. I'd gladly die, AND I'D GIVE THE PATHETIC AMOUNT(LESS THAN 20 DOLLARS) IN MY BANK, WHICH IS MY ENTIRE LIFE-SAVINGS, TO THE PERSON THAT KILLED ME. My family and friends maybe sad or maybe they won't. People may think I'm selfish, but I believe the sadness would just be temporary, after some time, people will forget the existence of EMILIA OOI YU HAN.Fullstop.



No comments: