Friday, September 14, 2007

Bimbotic Post

Blogging in the I.T lab now, with Melissa sitting beside me, and we decided to blog since we've not updated in the past few days. um, yeah so i slept for 11 hours the day before, YAY REJOICE!:D Kay, I really find my life so boring that I have nothing to update. EOYs are coming and everyone is mugging like hell, whereas, I have not even started on my revision, not a single bit. However I'll start soon, since this is the last lap,(: AND OMGGG, chinese oral is like next tuesday, wish me THE BEST OF LUCK please! :D

Goodbye!


/Edited
Okay,after I re-read my post, I then realised I sounded like a dumb bimbo-____-And I think I'm reaching the stage of obesity...... SOOOON! omg bored,bored,bored,super bored,super duper bored,extremely bored,seriously bored,bored to the maximum,bored to the extreme.and if you're reading this, I guess you are as bored. And I am so bored that I'd gladly do anything that can entertain me!

No comments: