Monday, October 08, 2007

甜甜的海水,复杂的眼泪.


:) Shittersmack asked me how to differentiate which was the adjacent and which was the opposite of a triangle, and because I've no Paint, I would have to explain using powerpoint, and then save it as JPEG format. Alrighttttt, the conclusion of all these: I failed. ): But smack said she understood,so yay!:)

I promsied to work hard and get at least a B3 for Literature, but apparently, I didn't do so, and I'm feeling so guilty about it. During the weekends, I did none of the revision at all, because I thought I finished my Lit notes long ago, and I could rest for the weekends. Yes, I'm a very definition of a procrastinator. Tsk. Though I woke up early in the morning to study, but it is STILL LAST MINUTE work, therefore I forsee my Lit marks. AHHHHH, Emilia is too filled o' the guilt. -________- (too late for lit now).

MATH PAPER 2 IS DEFINITELY GONNA BE A KILLER PAPER,awwwwww. Ms Low said that we'll be okay as long as we practise, but Mr Teh said we would only FEEL GOOD after doing the paper, but when we see our results, WE'LL CRY. -_- So we did revision in school today, and there were two tough questions that made the sec four students go crazy, :D :D Haha,call me sadistic, but I find it funny. They must be too stressed over O's that they forgotten how to do the basic sec 2 questions. And one was even asking me if it is an A-Math question. All in all, they still managed to get it right ultimately! :D To all the friendly sec-fours that helped: All the best for your O's! :D (also to those who didn't help lah:D)

Lastly, the school sent a postcard that was so sweeeeet, then I thought they sent it to all the pupils in school,but when I asked shittersmack, she said it was sent only if you helped out in the some events, and yeah, my event was the service-learning project, with the Fei Yue Childcare children. AND COMING TO THINK OF IT, I MISS BRYANNNNNNN, AND HIS FABULOUS ART! ):

goooodbye.
three more major papers to go and yay, free from exams. (pssssssst: though i suck in it, but I AM EXCITED 'BOUT CHEMISTRY! :D :D :D)
and hopefully, my toe would heal BEFORE the end of examinations. A big Thank You to everyone who have shown concern,(:

No comments: