Some find Math Paper 2 easier then Math Paper 1, and I thought it was the other way round. AHHHH, two more major papers! :D AND YAY, TOMORROW'S CHEMISTRY!<3 I may fail it for all I know, BUT WOOHOOOOOOOOO, I'M SO EXCITED,(:
OKAYYY, to the sec four senior who asked me to mention about my 'counting problem'.Haha.
FIRSTLY,
0-10 Got eleven numbers right?! Then they keep using the monopoly analogy to say that 0-10 got only TEN numbers. BUT THEN, if you use your fingers to count from 0, it's 11 numbers! And they claimed that I couldn't start from 0. Because of this, we spent i-don't-know-how-long to DEBATEEEEE, haha because I insisted that my answer was correct, till now my stand stays strong. :/ BUT EVERYONE SAYS IT'S 10 NUMBERS ONLYYYYYY. And IF YOU COUNTDOWN, it would be, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR or MERRY CHRISTMAS, right? The "happy new year" or "merry christmas" is replacing the "0", and they said that I shouldn't count the ZERO, but the zero was replaced by the "happy new year" or "merry christmas" right?!ahhh, hahha okay, I don't know what am I babbling about.
:D :D
Anyway, the main point is we spent A LONG TIME debating over this issue.(:
2 MORE PAPERS,2 MORE PAPERS,2 MORE PAPERS,2 MORE PAPERS AND YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :D
TODAY=<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3, crappingggggg!
No comments:
Post a Comment