Saturday, October 20, 2007

Results.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BqaP73ykFrU&mode=related&search=
Watch this and I bet you'll laugh OUT LOUD! :D

Okay, results,(:

End Of Year's Papers.

English
Compo: 19/30
Persuasive Speech: 20/30 (i seriously thought i'd fail this)
Paper 2: 34/50
Overall Grade: I-dont-know

Kinda expected it for English though, I can never get higher than the b3 range.

Higher Chinese
Compo: 50/70
Letter Writing: 16/20
Paper 2: 66/110 (k, i know i suck at this)
Overall Grade: 66/100

Chinese paper 2 was expected too, cause yeah, I stunned upon seeing the paper. And I'm really considering to drop higher chinese, there's no point me trying hard to struggle, ):

Math
Paper 1: 43/50 (kinda disappointing, because of the careless mistakes make)
Paper 2: 40/50 (i thought i'd only get 30, so :D :D)
Overall Grade: 83/100

YAYYYY, :D

Chemistry
Paper: 43/50

like YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY(:, i <3 chemistry. i didn't expect t get so high, but still I'm overjoyed.(:

Physics
Paper: 33/50

kay this is sad. though i know the paper IS difficult,but i thought i could understand the concepts mr ong taught in class, ):

Geography
Section A: 11/20
And I got 10/10 for map reading, which means the first page, i got 1/10. how pathetic lahhhhhh, but it's expected too.
Section B: 46/60.
Total: 57/80

Literature
Macbeth: 34/35 (YAYYYYYYYY:D)
Poetry: 19/20 (YAYYYYYYYY:D)
Unseen Poetry: 7/15 (booooooooo!)
Total: 60/70

I didn't expect to get so high for Macbeth and the poetry, seriously. But my unseen poetry pulled down everything, which means I ain't cut out for Literature. :/

Home Economics
Test: 21/25

okay no comments, cause I don't really like Home Economics.


--
Overall Grades after adding Mid Years and alll.

English: 67,B3
Higher Chinese: 70,A2
Maths: 85,A1 (perlyn got like 96! haha, she's a genius:D )
Science: 77,A1
History: 72,A2
Geography: 71,A2
Home Economics: 80,A1
Art: 76,A1
D&T: 77,A1

I forgotten to copy down Lit,but hon' says it should be around 76-78.

I WANNA GO TO S2, I WANNA GO TO S2, I WANNA GO TO S2, I WANNA GO TO S2!
But the others said that they'll take the End Of Year Papers' results, not the overall grades. ):



I always worked hard to try and get my mom's praise. And when I always got poor results, she would like scold me, and she would always compare it with the maximum marks. So I would always work hard, hoping hard that she would praise me. And again, she didn't praise me this time,
): ): ):

No comments: