Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Time constraint can drive one crazy

I realised that the time constraint we have during the examinations can really drive me nuts.

This, is just some notes written on some normal day.



This, is my examination script.



Haha kay, random, :D

I went East Coast yesterday, like AGAIN. It would have been very fun,BUT
that chew Glenndon pissed me off countless times with his strings of vulgarities IN THE PUBLIC.-___________- I don't know why does vulgarities interest him so much? They just come out from his mouth like, like a machine gun. (:
ANYWAY,
I NEED CASH LIKE BADLY, BECAUSE NO MONEY=NOWHERE TO GO, NOTHING TO DO. (most of the time)
But who would want to employ a young fourteen-year-old teen like me?
Oh, maybe Macdonalds, or Long John Silver? (:

And, Melissa's coming to my house like later, because she wants to learn mahjong!
HA HA HA :D :D

No comments: